The month of February 2023 so far made Ethereum returns flat. Crypto prices recently crashed, causing Ethereum to also follow, reaching a low price of $1,460. However, prices are starting to recover as the crypto market managed to break the $1 trillion valuation again higher. How high will Ethereum go till March 1, 2023? Will Ethereum price go up? Let’s analyze technically 😉
Recap: What is Ethereum?
Smart contracts are programs that execute exactly as they are planned without the risk of delay, censorship, fraud, or outside influence. Ethereum is a decentralized, open-source blockchain platform that supports smart contracts. These smart contracts are created using the high-level programming language Solidity, which is then translated into bytecode that can be run on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), a runtime environment that is installed on Ethereum nodes.
Programmer and co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine Vitalik Buterin introduced Ethereum for the first time in 2013. Since the introduction of the Ethereum mainnet in 2015, the platform has grown to rank among the most popular blockchain platforms for the creation of decentralized apps (dApps). Ether is the name of the Ethereum platform’s native cryptocurrency (ETH).
Is Ethereum UP in February so far?
Well, Ethereum is basically flat. The month of February started with Ethereum price around $1,575. Today, ETH price is around that same price area, specifically around $1,560 at the time of writing. However, we can notice that Ethereum is basically consolidating around the price of $1,580. Despite being a rollercoaster, Ethereum is expected to rise back to its highs of around $1,700.
Ethereum Price Prediction: Will Ethereum CRASH?
The crash of the Ethereum price was also accompanied by the fall of the Bitcoin course. The Ethereum price crash could continue in the following days if the bearish phase in the market continues. We had already predicted this bearish phase in the last few days as Bitcoin prices fell. After the bullish January, a correction was almost certain. Furthermore, the $24,000 mark for Bitcoin was already a resistance in August 2022, from which Bitcoin and thus the market bounced off.
In this case, the Ethereum price could even fall back to the $1,300 mark, returning to a price lower than before the January rally.
Every Wednesday, you can tune in to the Podcast on Spotify , Apple and YouTube. The episodes are perfectly tailored for a duration of 20-30 minutes to quickly and effectively familiarize you with new topics in a fun setting on the go.
Subscribe & never miss an Episode
- Crypto REVIEW for January 2023 – will February continue to be GREEN?
- Bitcoin Price is NOT Looking Okay…This 4-hour Chart is Alarming!
- Ethereum Prediction for February 2023: This Chart confirms $2,000?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Invest in Cardano Now and Watch Your Portfolio Soar: The Most Efficient Blockchain of 2023 Awaits!
- DO NOT Miss Ethereum Price reaching $2,000…is ETH a Good Buy?
- BIG NEWS: Ethereum Breaches its Resistance! Will ETH reach 2K now?
- Crypto Prediction for BTC, ETH and MATIC for Feb 2023…Not to MISS!
- What is Cardano VOLTAIRE? Will this Update drive ADA to 1$?
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY in February 2023 – Best Crypto Investment!
- Dogecoin Price takes a dip: Is it time to buy the dip or bailout?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in March 2023: Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Litecoin prediction for the end of February– Can the LTC price rise sharply again?
- Cryptos are Consolidating! Here are 3 Cryptos to Buy in March 2023
- Cardano Price is about to EXPLODE! Where is ADA reaching next?
- Shiba Inu Price Explodes By More Than 90% since Jan! Can SHIB double again?
- Solana Price Prediction for February 2023: THIS Price is very likely!
- THIS Bitcoin Chart is Reassuring! Buy Bitcoin TODAY and Profit?
- An AI Bot predicted Polygon MATIC price by the end of 2023…NOT GOOD?
- Top 3 Cryptocurrencies that can 5x in 2023 – Easy Trades
- Aptos up 100% in the past week! Can APT reach $50?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Pepe crash: A 20% drop in its price was captured since last week, as per figures from coinmarketcap. Why is …