The cryptocurrency is back to a bearish outlook. Most cryptocurrencies lost around 20% since last week, while Bitcoin reached the psychological price of $20,000. For Ethereum investors however, things are looking scary as a continuation of this drop might lead ETH to reach the psychological price of $1,000 again. Will Ethereum reach 1000 $ again? Let’s analyze in this Ethereum price prediction article.
When is the Ethereum Merge?
The Ethereum Merge date was eventually revealed after much anticipation. For the majority of naysayers, the promises of the merger’s actuality were not even near, but recent events have pushed fresh breakthroughs in Ethereum’s growth. On September 15–16, 2022, Ethereum 2.0 should be released. The community feels certain about this happening this time since the Ethereum merge is scheduled to occur when the Total Terminal Difficulty (TTD) reaches 58750000000000000000000. There have been several delays up to this point. The merging is planned to occur when this challenge is met, which occurs between September 15 and 16, 2022.
Ethereum Prices are Down – What happened?
After a brief consolidation, Ethereum started an uptrend. This uptrend was amplified when the news regarding the merge appeared. ETH managed to reach a high of $2,000 and even breached it for a short while. When the anticipation of the merge started to cool off, and when the cryptos started to adjust, ETH prices fell the hardest as they increased by around 100% in the past months. Currently, ETH prices are sitting at a strong support delimited between $1,650 and $1,550.
Ethereum Price Prediction – Should you Buy Ethereum at the Current Price?
It is clear that Ethereum started a price correction from the psychological price of $2,000. We also saw a slight retracement higher, but we failed to see any proper continuation of the uptrend. Ethereum is sitting at a risky price between $1,550 and $1,650. If prices breach $1,550 lower, we should expect ETH to drop towards the next support of $1,400. This case scenario is very likely as the general sentiment in the crypto market is negative.
However, if ETH breached $1,700 higher, this means that prices are trying to go back to their previous uptrend. We can then place a buy order around that price, and place a stop-loss trigger right below it. This scenario is not likely to happen though with the current market dynamics.
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- Ethereum Price Prediction – ETH still UP but might Correct to THIS Level
- Ethereum Price is UP before the Merge! What’s Happening to Ethereum?
- Ethereum might CRASH to $1,000 if THIS Happens!
- LUNA Crash to 1$! Proposal to fix UST is out, will LUNA recover soon?
- Cryptos are Consolidating…Will Cryptos Crash? – BTC/ETH/XRP Analysis
- Bitcoin broke a MASSIVE Resistance – Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon?
- Will Bitcoin Price reach $10,000? Maybe, if THIS Happens!
- Ethereum Price UP in Anticipation for the Merge – Can you Still Buy ETH?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ethereum Down 20%, will it rebound soon?
- Founder of Terra Arrest – Will LUNA Collapse AGAIN?
- Crypto Bloodbath! Which Crypto is the RISKIEST?
- Polygon MATIC Price reaches 1 $ – Here’s where it’s going to go next!
- XRP Price Prediction – Can XRP reach 2$ before 2022?
- Will Ethereum Crash to 0 $? Odds are No, but it all depends on THIS!
- What’s Happening to Cryptos? BTC, ETH, XRP Price Prediction
- Crypto CRASH! Those are the Biggest Losers…For Now
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- MATIC Price Crash – Why did MATIC prices Collapse?
- Is Ethereum still BULLISH? The Answer might NOT Shock you!
- XRP reached a CRITICAL Price! Will XRP Crash to 20 cents?
You might also like
More from Ethereum
Crypto News Alert: Celsius scandal is out, SEC is after Yuga Labs and a hype about Google displaying ETH wallets …
In this article, we lay out an Ethereum price prediction 2030 edition, and try to estimate a range where ETH …