Cryptos are currently in consolidation mode. Many analysts are predicting another crash in the short-term, bringing crypto prices below their respective psychological prices. Will cryptos crash soon? Let’s analyze Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP from a purely technical standpoint in this crypto price prediction article.
Will Cryptos Crash Again?
The crypto market managed to recover after hitting rock bottom back in June 2022. However, earlier in August, prices seem to have taken a turn to the downside, erasing all previous gains. Bitcoin for example recovered from its low of $18,500 to reach almost $25,000. However, prices went back down towards the current price of $20,000 and even breached for a short while. This breach of the psychological price coupled with a small consolidation often leads to a crash in the short term.
Consequently, the crypto market’s capitalization slipped below $1 trillion. Most analysts are predicting lower crypto prices because of the Wyckoff distribution schema, explained in this article.
Crypto Price Predictions – Technical Analysis
Bitcoin Price Prediction
As stated earlier, Bitcoin breached the psychological price of $20,000 multiple times. The current consolidation confirms a potential downtrend reaching $18,500. From there, prices should decide whether to continue crashing, or to retrace higher. The most likely scenario is the crash for now, which might send prices down to $10,000.
Ethereum Price Prediction
Ethereum had a great run from its psychological price of $1,000 to almost $2,000. This 100% price increase was fueled thanks to the official announcement of the ETH2.0 merge coming in mid-September 2022. However, the “merge” hype soon cooled off, and prices tanked back towards the first current price target of around $1,500. If this price is breached lower, we should expect ETH prices to reach $1,200 next, then back to the $1,000 price mark.
XRP Price Prediction
In a previous article, we spoke about how Ripple company was doing relatively well. However, the crypto market sentiment is not helping XRP prices. In fact, Ripple is making great business deals with countries and businesses. The verdict of its lawsuit with the SEC is also expected to turn out in its favor. Despite all of that, XRP prices are failing to make any significant price increase as its prices are still consolidating between $0.30 and $0.40.
If the $0.30 price mark fails to support XRP prices, we might see XRP reach its pre-2017 price marks, which is lower than $0.20 again. For now, it all depends on the crypto market in general.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Crypto Bloodbath! Which Crypto is the RISKIEST?
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- BEWARE! Those Cryptos are approaching a Critical Area!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- XRP Price is Risky! Sell XRP if prices fall below THIS Area
- Ethereum will reach THIS Price if things Continue to Go South…
- Bitcoin above 20K AGAIN! Is Bitcoin Price Bullish Today?
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Don’t Buy Ethereum unless THIS Happens – Merge Hype Dying?
- Will Bitcoin Price reach $10,000? Maybe, if THIS Happens!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Top 3 Price Predictions – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple Analysis
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Can Bitcoin reach $30,000 before 2023? Final Verdict is HERE!
- Ethereum might CRASH to $1,000 if THIS Happens!
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin on its way to 30K, Here’s Why!
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Ethereum Price Prediction – ETH still UP but might Correct to THIS Level
- Bitcoin price BELOW $20,000 – THIS is where BTC is reaching next
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Will Solana price go up in 2023? Should you buy Solana today? Let's analyze in this Solana price prediction 2023. …
The US Justice Department declared that it had captured custodial rights of $450 million in Robinhood shares from FTX.