How would the internet look like if it was built ethical? What is money? How do you build a community that lasts? What are the downsides of the blockchain?
Theses are some of the questions we’ve gone through in the interview with Holo founder Arthur Brock. Together with a community of like minded currency designers, inspired by nature, they’ve been working on building networks and apps for the future. “Ethical computing” is what they call it.
I spend most of my time and energy on projects that I believe support and accelerate the harmonious evolution of humanity. Rapid transition and transformation surround us, but the outcomes of these transitions are still uncertain. I believe that humanity has much greater capacities than we currently employ. I am working to unleash those capacities for the mutual benefit of all. – Arthur Brock
They have far overreached their goals of their Indiegogo campaign which is still going on. Their new internet is launching around spring this year and you can still take part in the ICO (which they call Initial Community Offering).
Here is the indepth interview and #CuriosityTalk with Arthur Brock:
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- IMF General Manager’s thoughts on Crypto
- EOS Makes A Comeback Despite Being Slammed On John Oliver’s HBO Segment
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Charles Hoskinson says: “Cardano isn’t killing Ethereum. Ethereum is killing itself”
- Apple enters the cryptocurrency market
- “Bubble” Necessary to Test Crypto’s Endurance, Millionaire Says
- Vitalik Buterin gives big to AI Charity
- Video: Holo announces the HoloPort that reinvents the internet
- David Walters Interview – Founder of imusify
- Bobby Lee Says Bitcoin Will Become a Permanent Fixture
- Bill Gates: “I would short Bitcoin if I could”
- How To Overtake Uniswap? The 1-Trick That Most DeFi Projects Miss!
- Blockchain: breaking paradigms
- Telegram CEO Donates Bitcoins In The Name Of ‘Digital Resistance’
- DeStream: Decentralizing the Streaming Industry
- Revealed: The ‘Unknown’ dev who detected the BCH Bug
You might also like
More from ICO News
Pauly, had been instrumental in rallying investor interest in PNDX through various social media channels. Let's take a look at …
In a significant victory for justice, an individual behind a crypto scam has been sentenced to an eight-year prison term. …
Want to know more about Upland's money scheme and fake community building? This article aims to shed light on these …