Coinbase, a digital currency exchange has announced on Friday that it is considering adding 19 new cryptocurrencies and tokens. The potential coins or tokens for the listing includes Ampleforth, Flexacoin, Hedera Hashgraph, Wrapped Bitcoin, and others.
Coinbase: Cryptocurrencies Under Review
These new coins, in alphabetical order: Ampleforth, Band Protocol, Balancer, Blockstack, Curve, Fetch.ai, Flexacoin, Helium, Hedera Hashgraph, Kava, Melon, Ocean Protocol, Paxos Gold, Reserve Rights, tBTC, The Graph, THETA, UMA, and WBTC.
Coinbase also announced it would continue to explore more crypto assets and anticipates to back at least 90% of the whole market cap of all cryptocurrencies and tokens in circulation. The official Twitter account of the exchange tweeted:
The exchange further stated that its decision to approve any asset needs notable technical and permission evaluation and may be subordinate to administrative support in some jurisdictions. Therefore, the exchange cannot tell the exact time when the above-listed asset will be listed on a Coinbase product in any jurisdiction.
It seems that the current environment for the overall cryptocurrency market is improving as many cryptocurrencies are in the green zone. Just a few days ago, the global payment technology company Visa had also announced that it is going to offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple payments. The payment giant has revealed that it has been working jointly with authorized and regulated cryptocurrency platforms like Coinbase to give a platform between cryptocurrencies and its present global network of 61 million retailers.
According to its roadmap, users of standardized platforms such as Coinbase could use Visa Direct to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat. In its announcement, VISA confirms that the arrival of Bitcoin and stablecoins like Tether are a model of business reform that has delivered gains to customers and retailers.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Hedera Launches Hashgraph – The Next Generation of Blockchain
- Is Hedera Crypto A Good Investment For 2022?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Hedera: The Hidden Champion of Blockchain Technology
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 33)
- Hedera Hashgraph- Architecture
- Mainstream Adoption, Coinbase Becomes Visa Principal Member
- Hedera Hashgraph – Will the Hedera Patents Lead to Corporate Blockchain Adoption and 10x soon?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 26)
- Litecoin’s own payment processor LitePay to launch in days
- ICE Bakkt Bitcoin Futures To Launch On December 12
- Bakkt To Offer Ethereum To Retail And Institutional Investors By 2021 End
- Swipe Partners Samsung Pay, Crypto Debit Card Goes Mainstream
- Top 3 Crypto Debit Cards To Use For Online Transactions
- Looking to Buy the Dip after the Crypto Crash? Follow these steps first!
- Coinbase Exploring 30 New Cryptocurrencies
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Binance news: Visa, and Mastercard have become central characters in a new chapter that every crypto enthusiast must be aware …
Crypto News: Coinbase has recently received the green light to delve into the futures market within the United States.