Industry leaders including Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio, serial entrepreneur Erik Voorhees, investor and founder William Quigley, and Atari CEO Fred Chesnais will discuss latest investment trends, including DeFi, NFTs, dapps,DEXs, and the current bitcoin bull market
CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier global conference series for connecting investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in blockchain and cryptocurrency since 2014, today announced its initial line of speakers for this year’s CoinAgenda Global conference, being held virtually on October28-29, 2020.
CoinAgenda will span two days, with the first day consisting of up to 30 companies (a mix ofAngel and VC investments and tokens trading on exchanges) pitching in a demo day environment. On day two, CoinAgenda’s main sessions will feature fire side chats with four prominent industry leaders: Erik Voorhees, CEO and founder of ShapeShift; Ethereum co-founder and Decentral founder/CEO Anthony Di Iorio; William Quigley, Managing Director at Magnetic and co-founder of WAX.io; and Fred Chesnais, CEO at Atari.
Panels will focus on legal, regulatory and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies as well as the rise of DeFi and investing in non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The event will include open and private virtual networking sessions.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Douglas Horn, Whitepaper Author and Chief Architect at Telos
- Piers Ridyard, Chief Executive Officer at Radix
- Enzo Villani, CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Alpha Sigma Capital
- Irina Litchfield, Founding Advisor at ABE Global
- John Hargrave, CEO at Media Shower and co-author with Evan Karnoupakis for newly launched book “Blockchain Success Stories”
- Min Kim, Founder at ICON Project
- Olga Feldmeier, CEO at Smartvalor.com
- Scott Purcell, Founder & CEO at Prime Trust
- Zachary Kelman, Managing Partner at Kelman Law PLLC
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO of Celsius.Network
- Tim Frost, CEO of YIELD App
- Bill Barhydt, Founder of Abra
- Josh Lawler, Partner at Zuber Lawler
- Jordan French, Executive Editor at Grit Daily News
- Ricky Dodds, Strategy and Communication Lead at ICON Foundation
- Lionel Iruke, Managing Partner at Empire Global Partners
- Malcolm Tan, Founder at Gravitas International
- Warren Whitlock, CEO at Stirling Corp
- Joel Comm, Co Host of The Bad Crypto Podcast
- Manny Alicandro, Partner at DeLucia, Mlynar & Alicandro LLP
- James Gillingham, CEO at Finxflo
- Dirk Lueth, Co-founder of Uplandme, Inc.
CoinAgenda tickets are currently on sale. To register or for sponsor inquiries, visit www.coinagenda.com.
CoinAgenda is the premier global conference series for connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014. CoinAgenda has held conferences in North America, Europe, and Asia, with its global conference happening each October in Las Vegas.CoinAgenda’s startup competition winners include Aeternity, Bancor, Cashbet, Omega One, SALT Lending, and Qtum. These companies have collectively raised more than $500 million with a combined market cap of $10 billion.
CoinAgenda’s official news wire service is Blockchain Wire, the industry’s first press release distribution service focused exclusively on news about blockchain companies, cryptocurrencies,token launches, and related announcements.
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
You might also like
More from Press Release
Huobi DeFi Labs partnered up with Kava Labs, offering new yield-farming opportunities to its exchange users. Huobi DeFi Labs has strategically …
Increasingly, entrepreneurs and ordinary people are asking the question of what role the state plays in their life and business: …
Following in the footsteps of Uniswap, popular decentralized exchanges (DEXes) aggregator 1inch.exchange has announced a similar airdrop by airdropping 1INCH …