The crypto market finally made its move higher. In the past week, most cryptos are up by an average of 8% while the crypto market cap breached the $1 trillion mark. Bitcoin specifically managed to finally breach its psychological price of $20,000. Where will Bitcoin reach before 2023? Let’s assess in this conservative Bitcoin price prediction.
Bitcoin Price up by 8% – What happened?
A couple of positive events happened last week which drove Bitcoin prices higher. After extended consolidations, prices are bound to increase when a small positive news surfaces. However, the events that happened were kinda major:
- The UK approved cryptos: Whenever a country (specifically a powerful one) acknowledges cryptocurrencies, this is a big deal for the crypto market. This is because is reassures investors that they’re investing in a “legitimate investment” and don’t risk losing everything they invested.
- Elon Musk purchased Twitter: Elon is known to be a crypto enthusiast. As the platform got officially acquired, the crypto community believes that Twitter would integrate NFTs or cryptocurrencies on its platform. This is probable as Binance was one of the investors that backed Elon in the Twitter purchase.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – Where will Bitcoin Price reach before 2023?
If we look back in June, it took Bitcoin 1 month to increase by $5,000 in its best-case scenario. If we assume the same starting November 1st, 2022, we can notice that Bitcoin prices might reach anywhere between $25,000 and $30,000. This is assuming that the crypto market continues to grow on a steady uptrend. However, adjustments might occur, bringing BTC prices towards the lower bracket.
In a LinkedIn post, we asked the crypto community about their assumptions for BTC prices before 2023. The results were mixed, but 60% assumed that Bitcoin prices will remain in consolidation between $18,000 and $22,000. They mostly predicted price adjustments that would bring BTC prices lower.
Will Bitcoin Crash before 2023?
A Bitcoin crash is a big word for Bitcoin currently. There is no apparent reason for a crash. On the contrary, prices are expected to increase. The worst case would be another consolidation around the current price of $21,000. This means that if you wanted to jump back on board, you might want to do so before the market increases further. However, don’t forget to place your stop-loss triggers to avoid any losses in case the market turns sour.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin dips below 40K – Why is Bitcoin Price Down? Buy BTC ASAP?
- Bitcoin price crosses $20,000 for the first time in 2023! Is $30,000 next?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Breached 40K! Will it climb to 50K next?
- Bitcoin Price is BACK ON TRACK – Should you BUY BTC?
- This Crypto Analysis Confirms that Crypto Winter REMAINS till 2023?
- Ethereum Price HOLDS 1K unlike Bitcoin! Is ETH better than BTC?
- Bitcoin Prediction 2022: Crypto Crash is not over, BTC to 10K?
- Bitcoin tads USD 19,000! Why this TA should make you feel concerned
- DOGE price stabilizes! Will Dogecoin reach 20 cents before 2023?
- Bitcoin stabilizes at 28K: When will Bitcoin reach 30K?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Price is looking for a Reversal, Here’s Why
- Why is Dogecoin price up 8%? Will DOGE continue to rise? Logical Answer.
- What Happened to Cryptos? BTC/ETH/BNB/XRP Analysis
- Solana is FLYING HIGH! Solana price up 35% in 7 days, where next?
- Will Bitcoin Price Crash towards 20K? This Analysis says YES!
- Can Ethereum Crash to 1000 $ still? YES, Here’s Why!
- Chiliz Price Prediction – Can Chiliz reach 10 $ in 2023?
- 3 Possible Reasons why Investors are Stocking up on MATIC
- Dogecoin price can make you Profit 100%, here’s how!
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Crypto market news: The crypto market, already reeling from a dip, is gearing up for a potentially larger financial event …
The crypto market had its ups and downs. In the midst of OpenSea's pivotal decision, should you sell NFTs today?
Bitcoin price prediction: BTC had a sharp 7.5% drop, plunging to a current price of $25,800. Is Bitcoin headed for …