After an extended consolidation of around 40k, Bitcoin soared back up above the 50k price mark. The whole cryptocurrency market moved alongside Bitcoin and was also up for the day. Is Bitcoin back on track to 60k?
Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC reaches an Important Level
This is not the first time that Bitcoin reached USD 54,000. In fact, Bitcoin reached an all-time high price of USD 58,200 before heavily adjusting. This in turn brought prices down to the strong support level of around USD 43,000. Since then, a consolidation took place. In a previous article, we surely predicted this price recovery, and even plotted how prices would go (figure 1).
Bitcoin prices did a major bullish move, which is breaking the strong resistance price of USD 52,000. This break in theory signals a further continuation of the trend, upwards towards the previous ATH. If strong fundamentals pair with high trading volumes, a reach of the psychological price of USD 60,000 should be in sight before March 2021.
- Bitcoin’s current price: USD 54,660
- Market Cap: USD 1 Billion
- Dominance: 60.4 %
Can Bitcoin Price fall again?
In theory, everything is possible. But investors and traders do take into consideration different metrics that help them identify key areas in order to manage their risk. For Bitcoin’s current case, plotting the Fibonacci Retracement confirms the strong previous resistance that was broken. This USD 52,000 area would in turn become a potential support area if prices fall. This new support represents the 38.2% Fib area. If prices continue to adjust further down, they might reach the 50% Fib area of USD 51,000 (Figure 2).
The Crypto Market as a Whole
Following Bitcoin’s price increase, the whole cryptocurrency market is up by 6.33% in the past 24 hours. Despite Bitcoin’s decreasing market dominance, altcoin prices are still averaging out and correlating to BTC. We also have a NEW PLAYER in the Top 10 Cryptos by market cap, UNISWAP which is currently at #8, and was in our Top 5 Altcoins to buy 😉
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : + 8.85 %
2- Ether (ETH) : + 7.36 %
3- Binance Coin (BNB): + 15.76 % (surpassing Cardano)
4- Cardano (ADA) : + 5.47 %
5- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
6- Polkadot (DOT) : + 7.25 %
7- Ripple (XRP) : + 1.61 %
8- Uniswap (UNI) : + 3.31 % (New comer to the Top 10)
9- Litecoin (LTC): + 10.10 %
10- Chainlink (LINK) : + 6.81 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Breaking News – Bitcoin broke USD 24,000…Should you sell BTC?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Consolidation 2.0 lead to higher BTC prices?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin Price Halts – Did the Adjustment KILL the Strong Momentum?
- BITCOIN Prices Hit 60K! Will Bitcoin Price BOOM HIGHER?
- US Stimulus Cheques might make Bitcoin BOOM! Here’s WHY
- TA that predicted Bitcoin Price to consolidate is showing signs of STRENGTH ahead, BUT…
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Bitcoin 60K SOON? This Chart HINTS for a +30% BTC Price increase
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – Establishing well above the USD 14,000 price
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is Bitcoin REALLY eyeing 40k again?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin reach 60K again?
- When to ACTUALLY say Bitcoin Price is crashing down
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Get Ready…Set…BUY??
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – Are Bitcoin prices still going STRONG?
- Ethereum price is nearing a PIVOTAL area…Will it make it?
- Correction Day is HERE! Should you Sell or start Buying Cryptos?
- Bitcoin Price – Is This the END of the Uptrend?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is BTC falling towards 42K?
- What will happen to Bitcoin after the PayPal Announcement?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Bitcoin price prediction: BTC had a sharp 7.5% drop, plunging to a current price of $25,800. Is Bitcoin headed for …
Bitcoin price crashed as prices fell below the price of $29,000. Will Bitcoin crash to $20,000? Let's analyze in this …
Bitcoin price made a fakeout above 30K. What's in store for Bitcoin? Let's delve deeper in this Bitcoin price prediction …