Bitcoin.org co-founder has said that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is dead and it requires new leadership and purpose. Cobra, an alias for the co-founder of Bitcoin.org and Bitcointalk.org has tweeted that BCH is dead and it will be worth $0 in a few years. He said that if the project remains like this, in a few years it will have a price of 0$, shifting to just another one of the altcoins neglected by people. Cobra tweeted:
Cobra’s forecast is not unfamiliar in the memoir of cryptocurrencies, in earlier years, extremely popular altcoins with a significant trading quantity have vanished exactly for the assumptions asserted in the forecast for Bitcoin Cash. Popular cryptos such as Peercoin, Namecoin, Bitshares or Feathercoin, once ruled the crypto world, are now almost dead.
Cobra also stated that the absence of true leadership in Bitcoin Cash is one of its downfalls. According to him, the durability and solidity of Bitcoin make it irrelevant that its progress rotates around a character or a group of programmers. However, this is not the situation about altcoins such as Bitcoin Cash. These new coins require a dependable team that can guide the community to streamline the design in the correct way.
Cobra Vs Roger Ver
Just a few days ago Roger Ver, who has been a pre-eminent advocate of Bitcoin Cash, a hard fork of the cryptocurrency built with the purpose to settle concerns such as high fees and long transaction verification times had stated that if people are buying BTC in 2019 because they think it is Bitcoin then they are being fooled. He stated that BCH is the real peer to peer electronic cash system for online payments and it is the Bitcoin of 2019.
Following Roger Ver’s tweet that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the Bitcoin (BTC) of 2019, Cobra replied that
Notice how the White paper directs users to .ORG and not to the otherwise fake .COM, which Satoshi went on to say had ‘nothing to do’ with Bitcoin? You are surely the one fooling people here!
On the other hand, Roger ver has regularly questioned Bitcoin saying BCH is the original cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto proposed in his whitepaper.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Cash Fork LIVETICKER by CryptoTicker
- Roger Ver and Jimmy Song to Discuss Bitcoin Cash at Blockchain Cruise
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency Experts To Follow On Twitter
- Bitcoin Turns 10 Years Old
- Blockchain and Crypto Week In Review
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network: A Second Chance?
- Cryptocurrencies or Crypto-Assets?
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- Revealed: The ‘Unknown’ dev who detected the BCH Bug
- Is Bitcoin Cash DEAD? Should you even consider Buying BCH?
- 9 Crypto Networks that have $1 Billion Market Caps
- Breaking News – Ethereum breaks USD 1,000…Jump on board?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?