BISON offers you the magnificence of the crypto world without any complex procedures. You can buy and sell Bitcoin and other altcoins instantly and swiftly, while also preserving up with social media buzz. This article is all about the BISON cryptocurrency App review and whether is it a good platform. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
What is BISON?
|Location||Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Year Established:||January 2019|
|Number of cryptocurrencies supported||10|
|App||BISON app is available as an iOS and Android app for the smartphone, also available via desktop. Users can download the app from all major app stores.|
BISON is one of the faithful platforms for trading cryptocurrencies. It is a crypto-trading app with the backing of a traditional stock exchange – Börse Stuttgart. The platform has set the objective of pushing trading in cryptocurrencies appropriate for everyone. That’s why utilizing BISON is very straightforward: Users have to simply download the app, register, get confirmed, and transfer money. After finishing this process, users can then buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the BISON app. BISON is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android operating systems.
If you like to trade on your desktop or laptop, you can also login instantly in to your browser. BISON is the first “Made in Germany” crypto-trading app and is thus presented in German and English. Transparency and security are extremely important in the cryptocurrency world. The provider of BISON is located in Germany, is subject to German laws, and is thus reliable and secure for users. With its Cryptoradar, BISON also presents a beneficial and consolidated outline of the current market presumption. Yet, every investor should determine their own trading method.
BISON is backed by associates of the Boerse Stuttgart Group. The provider of BISON is EUWAX AG, an associate of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH. BISON is created by Sowa Labs GmbH, another associate of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH.
- Member of the Stuttgart Stock Exchange
- User-friendly & trendy layout
- Admirable app
- Bank transfer is the foremost deposit process
- Inadequate support
- Not many functions and features
How does BISON work?
Utilizing BISON is extremely straightforward – you don’t require a wallet, a security account, etc. to operate with BISON. Just register online, get approval, and transfer money, and you can purchase and sell cryptocurrencies in the BISON account.
BISON does not take any trading fees – it permits free-of-charge trading of cryptocurrencies. With BISON there are no transaction expenses or equivalent fees. You get the price displayed on the screen. The platform makes money from the margin between buy and sell expenditures that they show for cryptocurrencies. The important point to remember here is that BISON is not a cryptocurrency stock exchange. The trading partner at BISON is EUWAX AG, an associate of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH, which either trades cryptocurrencies or purchases them from you.
What are the features of BISON?
The BIOSN has some features with the help of which users can trade cryptocurrencies. Some are as follows:
- Savings Plan: In this users can invest in their savings plan weekly, monthly, or quarterly with as little as 0.01 €. If things get intimate, users can hold their plan at any time and resume saving at a later date. Users can create as many savings plans as they desire. For each coin, they can create one – or even various– savings plans.
- Limit & Stop Orders: In this, users can place easy price limits and allow BISON to accomplish the trading for them. Limit orders are split into entry orders (buy) and exit orders (sell). With an entry order, users put the price limit at which they like to fund in new coins and define the number of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and so on to be invested in.
- No fees: BISON doesn’t take any fees for transactions, deposits & withdrawals, and the custody of cryptocurrencies.
- BISON Sentiment: In this, with the help of artificial intelligence, this tool equips users with an outline of the crypto community’s existing market emotion. At a sheer glimpse, users can catch what’s desirable and what’s not – without having to read unlimited tweets or scroll through the news.
- Customized Price Alert: The crypto market works around the clock, making it straightforward to miss out on a reasonable investment chance. BISON’s price alert feature informs users as soon as the price they’ve been staying for is plugged in. Users can create as many price alerts as they’d like and get informed as frequently as they’d like.
- Technical Indicators: With BISON, users can utilize the SMA (simple moving average) or the RSI (relative strength index) for more in-depth research.
What are the fees for BISON?
As mentioned earlier, BISON does not levy any fees. At BISON there are no expenses for transactions, deposits & withdrawals, and the possession of cryptocurrencies. BISON always displays the buy and sale price at which users can purchase or sell cryptocurrencies. The app makes money via the spread. The spread is the distinction between the buy and sells price. This is subject to instabilities as it relies on market situations and the volume of a transaction. More can be found here
A partial spread per purchase or sale is displayed in the figure below
List of cryptocurrencies BISON offers
Presently, users can buy and sell only the following coins:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Polkadot (DOT)
BISON plans to add more cryptocurrencies soon.
BISON Cryptocurrency APP Review: Is BISON App safe?
The security and thus also the governance of the cryptocurrencies is taken over by the guardian blocknox GmbH on fiduciary grounds. This custodian is an associate of Boerse Stuttgart Digital Ventures GmbH. The custodian has enforced a multi-level security vision to secure all cryptocurrencies. Besides this, the Active BISON app is only available in Germany. Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland are subject to the acquiescent freedom to deliver services. This indicates that EEA citizens and citizens of Switzerland who desire to become BISON clients on their own endeavors can register with BISON and trade.
How to create an account and purchase cryptocurrencies with the BISON app?
Step 1: Registration: Registration can only be done via your smartphone. So, download the Bison app and after finishing the installation, open the app and click on Register.
Step 2: Verification: The next step is verification. To do this, enter your valid email address and then confirm it. Once the email address has been confirmed, users can start exploring the app with the demo account. In this demo account, users get a virtual credit of 50,000 euros.
Step 3 : Deposit: The deposit is completed through a SEPA transfer. Users will be displayed the SolarisBank particulars. As a law, a bank transfer requires 2-3 working days. After that, the money will be in the Bison client account.
Step 4: Buy and sell cryptocurrencies with Bison App: First, choose the coin you want to buy from the available list. Next, you will obtain a binding purchase proposal, which users then have to approve. Finally, you will see the coin in your portfolio.
BISON is a secure cryptocurrency application. It doesn’t offer a wide variety of cryptocurrencies and services and is also available in Germany only but it is extremely user-friendly and caters to both newbies and experts. Yet, they don’t have many services and their support might be sluggish and inefficient.
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Bybit Review 2022: Is Bybit a Good Exchange?
- What is Phemex Cryptocurrency Exchange and How does it work? – The Ultimate Guide
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- OKX Review 2022: Is OKX a Good Exchange?
- SwissBorg Launches the Wealth App: An all-in-one crypto-investment mobile app
- Is this a good time to invest in Ripple?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- bitFlyer Review 2022: Is bitFlyer a Good Exchange?
- How to Buy Ripple on Binance?
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- LAST CHANCE to Benefit from ByBit 200,000 USDT Prize, Here’s How!
- German App NURI Files for Bankruptcy – Here’s what you MUST Know
- Coinbase Review 2022 – Is Coinbase a Good Exchange?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Gate.io Guide: How To Automate Trading!
- Paypal Permanently Locked Account For Cryptocurrency Trading On Platform
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Nuri Crypto is Officially Bankrupt – Withdraw your Funds before THIS Date!
- How to trade Solana in this Turbulent Crypto market with Bybit?
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Tracking Your Crypto Portfolio and NFTs Made Easy: Discover the 5 Best Token and NFT Trackers of 2023
Track your crypto portfolio and NFTs with ease using the many available trackers. CoinmarketCap, Coingecko, eToro, OpenSea, and Cryptowatch offer …
Coinbase Launches Layer 2 Blockchain Solution Base
Coinbase aims to make crypto transactions faster and more affordable. Let's take a look at this Coinbase launches Base.
Coinbase Revenue Falls Short: What Happened?
In this article, we take a look at the shareholder letter and break down the key takeaways from Q4 and …