This timeline is unreal and every day crypto introduces something new. Until now, the airdrops had been mostly awarded retroactively based on past usage or on completion of certain steps. Now, users are being rewarded handsomely for minting and/or holding blue chip NFT collections, the more the better! Botto is a generative artist governed by the community and the platform is airdropping a generous amount of its BOTTO tokens (worth anything between $2112 – $87,000+) to current and former holders of Artblocks Curated, Artblocks Playground + Factory, Async Art, BAYC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, SuperRare and Hashmasks.
- Visit Botto App and click Connect Wallet
2. Once the wallet has been connected, click Airdrop on the top right corner of the screen
3. Claim airdrop after authorizing the transaction and paying for gas via MetaMask. That’s it. If your address isn’t included in the airdrop and you feel that you fulfill the criteria, fill the form and send request.
BOTTO Airdrop – Who Receives What?
To reward blue chip NFT holders proportionately, Botto has divided the airdrop in 4 tiers, increasing the number of BOTTO tokens as you climb them. Basically, if you minted or held any NFT from the blue chip NFT collections mentioned in the first paragraph from the time period starting from 22/06/2021 and lasting until 14/07/2021, you are eligible for the airdrop.
But Botto admits that there might have been some airdrop omissions for technical reasons, in which case the team can be contacted via the form. One interaction is counted as one or more NFTs mints or holding them from the same blue chip NFT collection, second interaction requires minting and holding any other blue chip NFT collection and so on.
Tier 1 required interactions with at least 1 qualifying project – 646 BOTTO ( worth $2112)
Tier 2 required interactions with at least 2 qualifying projects – 1893 BOTTO (worth $6190)
Tier 3 required interactions with at least 5 qualifying projects. Early contributors were injected into this tier. – 4576 BOTTO (worth $14,963)
Tier 4 is reserved for the initial team members to redistribute tokens at their own discretion. – 26,666 BOTTO (worth $87,197)
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- What Is The Yuga Labs Metaverse? Enter The Interconnected Ecosystem!
- Aptos NFT Overview: Top Aptos NFT projects
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Aptos Ant Club: Everything You Need To Know About Aptos Ant Club NFT
- What is 10KTF NFT? Cracking 10KTF NFT Secret
- Top 5 Upcoming Airdrops – November 2021
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- Uniswap Buys Genie NFT – Are you eligible for their USDC Airdrop?
- The Ultimate NFT Guide 2023 – New to NFTs? START HERE
- Looking For Retroactive Airdrops? You Might Want To Use These Protocols!
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- CryptoTicker announces its first NFT Collection – Here’s how to MINT!
- Simple Guide On Pixel Vault: What is Pixel Vault NFT?
- Missed Bored Ape Yacht Club? Meet its competitor on Solana
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Successful NFT Projects in 2022
You might also like
More from Airdrop
Arbitrum Airdrop: How to claim your free $ARB token?
The Arbitrum Foundation revealed that the tokens would be distributed to community members via Arbitrum airdrop.
IOTA Price Prediction 2023: IOTA Price To Touch $1 Soon?
What might happen at IOTA in 2023? This article is all about the IOTA price prediction. Will IOTA touch $1 soon? …
Female Pleasure Society – How to Register for the Christmas Drop
In this article, you will find information about the upcoming FPS NFT, how to claim it and what advantages you …