So-called “airdrops” happen regularly in the crypto world. Most of the time, it is only a few dollars that you get for free, but sometimes there can be gigantic airdrops, like the ones of “ENS” or “SOS”. With ENS, many received hefty rewards for simply creating an ETH address. The ENS Airdrop raised around $ 8,000. With the SOS Airdrop, it all came down to how much you got at Opensea, currently the largest NFT marketplace. Sometimes you could get a hold of thousands of dollars! Today, another airdrop occurred. The name of the coin is “LOOKS”. The LOOKS Airdrop, like many other Airdrops, can leave a dollar or two in your wallet, which is why you should definitely check whether you can claim the Airdrop. You can get up to 10,000 LOOKS, which currently have an estimated worth of around $ 40,000!
How to Know if you qualify for the LOOKS Airdrop
Anyone who traded on Opensea NFTs between June 16, 2021 and December 16, 2021 could qualify for the LOOKS Airdrop. The only requirement is that you have at least a balance of 3 Ethereums. 3 ETHs sounds like a lot at first, but it accumulates quickly if you regularly trade NFTs on Opensea. The more Ethereum volume you had, the more LOOKS you get.
To see if you are qualified for the LOOKS Airdrop, you have to go to the page called “ looksrare.org “. There you have to connect the wallet with which you traded on Opensea. You can do this on the top right of the wallet symbol. After doing that, you should now see the green banner at the top. From there, click on “Check Now”.
If you have over 3 Ethereum volumes on Opensea, then you are now about to claim the LOOKS tokens. With this airdrop, you will get at least 125 LOOKS, which are worth around $ 475 at the moment. Next, you need to put at least one NFT of your choice up for sale on looksrare.org. As soon as you have done that, you can claim your LOOKS.
Should you sell all LOOKS tokens directly?
If you are after the quick buck, sell them now. However, you can also stake the LOOKS tokens that you received from the LOOKS Airdrop. if you do so, you get around 850% APR. In addition, you not only get additional LOOKS from the staking process, but also from the trading fees that were incurred on the site. All trading fees incurred in NFT trading on the looksrare.org site are shared among the LOOKS stakers. Because of this, we recommend that you sell a part in order to have secure profits, but also stake a large part in order to get more profit out of the LOOKS Airdrop.
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- How To Claim Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Airdrop
- Looking For Retroactive Airdrops? You Might Want To Use These Protocols!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- SOS Airdrop – How To Claim The NFT Community Token!
- Everything you need to know about Anonymice NFT
- Everything You Need To Know About the SUI Airdrop
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- If You Didn’t Use 1inch, You Might Have Been Sent A Thousand Bucks!
- Blur NFT goes LIVE – Here’s how to Claim Blur Token!
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Reddit NFT: Everything You Need to Know about Reddit CryptoSnoos NFTs
- Airdrop Alert: If You Hold Blue Chip NFTs, You Might Have Been Sent $87,000+
- DeBank Airdrop Guide: How to Claim DBANK token from DeBank Crypto
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Bitcoin Price Boom: Watch out for These Valuable Upcoming Airdrops to Profit Big!
- What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Why LOOT Dominated NFT Airdrops and how to Claim LOOT?
- Reddit Avatars are being sold for THOUSANDS Thanks to THIS?
- Free Money ALERT: How to Participate in the TenFi Airdrop
You might also like
More from Airdrop
IOTA Price Prediction 2023: IOTA Price To Touch $1 Soon?
What might happen at IOTA in 2023? This article is all about the IOTA price prediction. Will IOTA touch $1 soon? …
DeBank Airdrop Guide: How to Claim DBANK token from DeBank Crypto
In this article, we go over the possibility that an airdrop occurs and walk you through how to claim DBANK …
What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
This article is all about What is Arbitrum and Arbitrum Airdrop. Let's take a look at it in more detail.