The crypto market has been crashing since November 2021. Most cryptocurrencies lost on average more than 50% in valuation. Bitcoin’s dominance on the crypto market is still apparent, with a current dominance of over 46%. Bitcoin prices fell recently below the psychological price of $30,000. Many investors are waiting for another bull run like the ones that occurred back in 2020 and 2021. However, Bitcoin is still in consolidation mode. If prices fall below a certain price area, Bitcoin can still crash lower. In this article, we’re going to analyze Bitcoin prices and assess when to sell Bitcoin!
CryptoTicker is thrilled to be the first German crypto news platform to release an NFT collection as a first stepping stone into its own Metaverse. To learn more about the NFTs and how to purchase them, click here.
Why did the Bitcoin price fall?
There were several influencing factors why the Bitcoin price fell so sharply:
- Due to the strong inflation, the American Federal Reserve Board had been planning to raise the key interest rate for several months. Ultimately, the key interest rate rose by 0.5%. That was the strongest increase in over 20 years. Both the announcements and the ultimately strong increase resulted in the Bitcoin price falling.
- The weak economy due to the pandemic and the war in Ukraine caused share prices to fall. Unfortunately, bitcoin has become more and more dependent on tech stocks over time. This development harmed bitcoin.
- Many speculative investors, especially in the foreign exchange market, sold their positions when there was a slight drop so that the crashes were amplified. This led to a massive negative spiral for Bitcoin and the bear market.
Is the current Bitcoin price good for Buying?
Bitcoin prices have fallen from a peak of $69,600 to a current level of $29,350. The whole cryptocurrency market fell as a result of the 57 percent decline in pricing. As a reaction to the plummeting prices, a snowball effect began to occur, in which additional crypto projects were affected and, as a result, plunged even more.
The price range of $30,000 for Bitcoin is critical. In reality, several large corporations bought Bitcoins at that price. In addition, as seen in Figure 2, Bitcoin values previously consolidated around those same regions before beginning an advance.
When to Sell Bitcoin?
If you talk with a crypto or Bitcoin fanatic, he will most probably tell you never. However, selling something to buy it at a cheaper price is what good investment is about. When traders short sell in falling markets, this is exactly what they do. Since Bitcoin and the crypto market are considered in a bear market, we can safely set specific sell and buy areas.
Currently, for Bitcoin, that sell area is around $28,000. Bitcoin did reach a low price of $25,500 back on the 12th of May 2022, but that was for a very brief moment due to panic selling across the crypto market. That’s why this move is considered a classic “Fakeout”. However, if prices fall below $28,000 today again, it is safe to assume that Bitcoin will continue to crash, specifically to $22,200.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price is CONSOLIDATING! Is an Uptrend coming soon?
- Bitcoin price might just have turned Bullish again…This is why
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Can Bitcoin Price reach USD 30,000 before 2021? Shocking truth lies ahead
- This Chart confirms a Bitcoin boom as BTC prices above 30K! New Uptrend?
- Is the Bitcoin Crash over? Or will Bitcoin price reach $10,000?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin price is Consolidating! Here’s why this is a good thing
- Breaking: Bitcoin Crashes lower than $30,000 – Can Bitcoin recover soon?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Crypto CRASH? This Analysis Predicts a Bitcoin price reaching $20,000!
- Bitcoin Price is CONSOLIDATING! Day Trading Heaven?
- How long will the Bitcoin bear market last?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC bulls buy the dip pushing it back above $32,000
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin reach 60K again?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is Bitcoin REALLY eyeing 40k again?
- Top 4 Cryptos that have an EXCELLENT future despite the Crypto crash
- Bitcoin Price UP above 20K – Is the Crypto Crash over?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.