The recent price crash has been a highly discussed topic in the mainstream media. News outlets throwing potential scenarios right and left, touting readers to fear and panic instead of giving analyses about potential scenarios. Today, the cryptocurrency market is up in the past 24 hours by about 3% and recovered from the crash around USD 100 Billion. Why isn’t anyone covering such events?
Today we look closely at how Bitcoin might react in the short-term, and plan out two potential scenarios that might arise.
Bitcoin Price Prediction hitting a Bullseye
In a post published yesterday amid the chaos, we at CryptoTicker published an Analysis of what is happening with the price of Bitcoin, and predicted an area of price adjustment. Well, today we go back to the charts and see that everything went according to what was predicted.
Although the current trend of Bitcoin is still upwards, prices might still adjust towards the average uptrend black line in figure 2, which coincides with the USD 31,500 price area.CryptoTicker’s previous article
We can notice today that Bitcoin’s price is sitting between two levels (currently at USD 36,000) which represent psychological price areas:
- USD 40,000
- USD 31,500
Let’s dig in and plot potential scenarios, which will happen in the short-term.
Scenario 1: Bitcoin Price forms a Bearish Head and Shoulder
Currently, the price of Bitcoin is about to form a right shoulder, signaling a bearish trend. Siting at USD 36,000 at the time of writing, the price might reach back the USD 31,500 price area and break it downwards, and only then will the crash be confirmed.
Scenario 2: Bitcoin Price Will Consolidate
In this scenario, buyers will help push prices and keep them strong above the 30K psychological price area. Prices will fluctuate between USD 31,500 and USD 40,000 giving traders major opportunities to day trade and benefit from a sideways trend, until buyers defeat sellers, thus pushing prices above 40K and continuing the uptrend.
Was it REALLY worth panicking?
The mainstream media loves throwing jabs and test articles that “might” perform well. As soon as there’s a price adjustment in the market of 20%, everyone jumps on board and calls it Doomsday, not looking at the fact that Bitcoin made around 600% so far. People are reacting to the double standards on social media:
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Prices Linger on a fine line, Here’s what to expect
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Should Buyers get ready?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin price might just have turned Bullish again…This is why
- Bitcoin Price loses 15% in 24 hours – Opportunity to BUY IN? Read on to see why WAITING is better
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- This Technical Analysis signals a further heavy drop for Ethereum…Should you be concerned?
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Why is BTC stuck around USD 35,000?
- Bitcoin dips below 40K – Why is Bitcoin Price Down? Buy BTC ASAP?
- Ethereum price is nearing a PIVOTAL area…Will it make it?
- Ethereum Price Analysis – Adjustment in Prices as Predicted during the Weekend
- Ether Price Analysis – Key Support Levels to Consider
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Breached 40K! Will it climb to 50K next?
- Bitcoin Price – Is This the END of the Uptrend?
- US Stimulus Cheques might make Bitcoin BOOM! Here’s WHY
- Ethereum price – a FINE LINE between BOOMING and SLACKING, here’s how to watch out
- Ethereum Price – Two Potential Scenarios before 2021
- Bitcoin Double Spend – Why Bitcoin Prices Crashed
- Bitcoin price falls 16% in less than 24 hours – Is this the end of the Uptrend?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Discover how Hong Kong is set to transform its financial sector with the expected launch of Bitcoin ETFs by mid-2024, …
Dive into the insightful analysis of Grayscale Investments' recent decision to offload over $2.14 billion in Bitcoin. This article sheds …
Discover the groundbreaking rise of Bitcoin ETFs, which have swiftly accumulated 95,000 BTC and are on the brink of reaching …