Since the beginning of the year, many enthusiasts have grown interested in the metaverse. While the metaverse is still a loose concept, many describe it as a virtual world built on blockchain technology. Bloktopia is one of the fast-rising decentralized metaverse created to help users experience virtual reality through blockchain. The metaverse is seen as a world accessed through technology so that humans can become part of it through their computers or any other equipment. It’s safe to mention that Bloktopia is one of the few providers striving to give access to an alternate world. You can become part of this new world by using the internet. While the internet has existed for many years now, enthusiasts believe that the metaverse is a more decentralized type of internet.
What Is The Metaverse?
Facebook was one of the first big tech brands fascinated by the metaverse. The tech giant rebranded as Meta. Every blockchain and tech enthusiast has been talking about how this alternate world may change the internet. Yet, not many people understand this abstract concept. While some assert that it’s based on virtual reality, others believe that it’s the future of the internet. In his book called Snow Crash, the word “metaverse” was coined in 1992 by Neal Stephenson.
This shows that the idea has existed for a long time. Similarly, big tech firms, including Google and Meta, are looking to invest in a relatively new industry. The metaverse is simply an alternative world that you access through virtual reality technology. Many blockchain-related projects have capitalized on the hype to create the metaverse. While this technology is still early, projects like Bloktopia have created a world where users can live another life. And this is possible through mobile phones and computers. We have other platforms with similar models, such as Decentraland.
What is Bloktopia Crypto?
According to the official website, Bloktopia provides a virtual reality experience for crypto enthusiasts. Polygon powers this decentralized metaverse, and it strives to bring users into one engaging platform. Bloktopia is a skyscraper with over 20 levels and users recognized as Bloktopians. The platform hopes to provide all crypto content in one environment. It promises to enable token holders to earn revenue through virtual real estate, network building, and games. Similarly, it strives to optimize the user experience for players. User experience is crucial for every platform. Without it, users may find it challenging to enjoy using the platform.
Bloktopia’s Use Of NFTs
Non-fungible tokens are one of the most popular aspects of blockchain technology. Many creators and artwork owners have made a lot of money buying and selling digital artworks. While NFTs are not limited to only pictures and paintings, artworks/pictures tend to be the most popular types. Your NFT can be a picture, a video, a song, or anything that is original and that belongs to you. It Is safe to mention that while NFTs are recorded in a blockchain, they are different from tokens like Bitcoin and Ethereum. First, most NFTs don’t have their blockchains, so they build on networks that host smart contracts like Solana and Ethereum.
Another difference between the two is the uniqueness NFTs have. Non-fungible tokens are usually lower in supply when compared to fungible tokens, like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This helps them become valuable within a short period. Sometimes, these tokens are one-of-a-kind and sell at a mouth-watering price. Bloktopia is also looking to incorporate NFTs to ensure the smooth running of the platform. Many similar blockchain platforms also use them to ensure that users get rewards for participating. It hopes to bridge the real and virtual worlds by being open source and decentralized. Additionally, the NFTs will be on the Polygon blockchain, which may improve speed while cutting costs.
Some Features Of Bloktopia
Bloktopia has some exciting features that make it different. However, the platform is still in its early stages, and it may advance as the world grows interested in the metaverse. Below are some features you should note before participating in Bloktopia;
- BLOK: Almost every blockchain project has a native token that powers the platform. BLOK is Bloktopia’s native token, and it’s currently very cheap to buy. When you purchase some tokens, you become a Bloktopian and can participate in most of its activities.
- Staking Pools: Staking pools are increasingly popular because they help token holders enjoy passive income. Similarly, a staking pool is where many token owners pool resources together to stand a higher chance of being rewarded. Bloktopia strives to help users access staking pools to enjoy greater rewards.
- Reblok: One of the essential features of Bloktopia is the ability for users to buy real estate on the platform and sell them to other users. Virtual real estate is becoming a norm on most metaverse platforms. Participants also enjoy profits when they sell their real estate at a higher price. This creates a passive income for users.
BLOK Price Analysis
BLOK is currently undervalued, with its price at $0.007627. This token has some potential to grow higher, provided the platform becomes attractive enough for new investors. While the coin is down by 6% from the 24-hour high, it looks like weekend sell-offs might be contributing to the present price loss. Thankfully, the token is working towards pushing against the resistance to find the closest support. The cryptocurrency market is also currently unstable, which is detrimental to the value of all tokens. Bitcoin’s price is somewhat flat, and it has been hovering, hoping to break the closest resistance to return to $40,000. BLOK looks like an excellent buy if you are interested in exploring the metaverse industry. While many projects are undervalued, they may become more prevalent in years to come. There are some correlations between MATIC and BLOK.
BLOK’s Correlation With MATIC
It is safe to mention that Polygon is a side-chain that strives to make Ethereum more affordable, despite the high cost of transactions. Polygon has also made transactions fasters and more affordable. The side-chain’s native token is MATIC. MATIC is a very popular token, and it rivals numerous digital assets in the asset space. BLOK is also benefiting from Polygon. According to the website, BLOK is built and backed up by Polygon, which means BLOK and MATIC share a similar network. Polygon hopes to scale the Ethereum blockchain by cutting the high cost of transactions. Ethereum is one of the most used blockchain networks globally, making it very busy and congested. When the chain is active, transactions are delayed and expensive to settle. Polygon tries to remedy this problem. MATIC, its native token, is also used for staking and paying for transactions.
Bloktopia is a relatively new platform that supports the metaverse. It hopes to be a hub where cryptocurrency enthusiasts can interact and grow as a community. The platform’s native token is BLOK, an undervalued crypto. While the coin is far from worth $1, it may someday get to that price point and exceed it. Additionally, big tech firms are becoming interested in the metaverse, and they are willing to spend millions of dollars to hasten its growth.
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- Everything You Should Know About Wilder World Crypto Game
- Top 3 Metaverse Crypto Projects to Invest in for 2022
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Everything You Should Know About The RTFKT Project
- Top 5 NFT Projects On Polygon MATIC
- Is Axie Infinity Still Big In 2022?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 Metaverse Tokens By Market Capitalization
- Top 3 Metaverse Cryptos you MUST Consider Buying
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- MATIC Price to reach $1 before 2023 if THIS Happens!
- Top 10 Upcoming NFT Sales
- Aavegotchi’s 1st Anniversary is TODAY! Here’s what Happened so far
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- CryptoTicker announces its first NFT Collection – Here’s how to MINT!
- What is Terraworld and how to use it?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- What is Render Crypto and How Does It Help The Metaverse?
- Top 5 Metaverse Games For May 2022 – BIG BUY Opportunity?
- Top Cryptocurrency Gainers: These Altcoins are Pumping Hugely At The Moment
You might also like
More from TradingView
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …
Cardano Price is about to EXPLODE! Where is ADA reaching next?
Cardano returned to its previous uptrend and is now targeting the $0,40 price. Should you invest in ADA? When will …
DO NOT Miss Ethereum Price reaching $2,000…is ETH a Good Buy?
Ethereum coin went back to previous highs and is currently eyeing the $2,000 price mark. Is ETH a good buy? …