On the 19th of October 2022, Aptos crypto tossed with a lot of confidence and assurance. Yet, the rough market rendered fright in the crypto stage. On October 19, the Aptos company released an airdrop in which APT tokens would be made available to early testnet users. In total, nearly 1,10,235 selected respondents earned 20 million APT tokens. Given the project’s perceptions and word-of-mouth, those who obtained the airdrop might see significant price gains in the future. People almost made $1500-$7000 on that particular day via Aptos airdrop.
Now, those who missed the Aptos airdrop may be feeling worthless. But the crypto market is full of rewards and surprises. Several other projects could offer giveaways and airdrops in the coming days. This article is all about the top 5 potential airdrops that could be beneficial. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
Quai Network is a Layer 1 network of blockchains that utilized integrated mining to accomplish high throughput without renouncing decentralization. Quai Network is an innovation to build more efficient blockchains. Their solution depends on extreme advancements in blockchain sharding technologies and the benefit of Proof-of-Work 2.0. Because Quai Network is modular, it can mount horizontally to adapt to more users as the network expands.
The airdrop is not confirmed yet. But favorably as they have already cited their token name $ZRO. Layer Zero is an omnichain interoperability protocol that allows the completion of cross-chain applications with a subordinate class communication primal. In other words, it is a new proportion of crypto bridging with the purpose to unite all EVM chains and unifying liquidity pools. More information is given here.
zkSync is a scaling engine for Ethereum. Its existing working scope contains inferior gas transfers of ETH and ERC20 tokens in the Ethereum network, atomic swaps & limit orders as well as native L2 NFT support. zkSync has already stated that they intend to launch their native token in the coming days. By using mainnet and testnet may eligible you for an airdrop in the coming days.
The SUI network
SUI, like Aptos, is a proof-of-stake layer-1 blockchain created by former META employees by using MOVE programming language. Since August 2022, the blockchain has been trying to run a testnet and will most likely host an airdrop in the coming weeks or months. Although there have been no official updates, SUI must be eager to add liquidity and trying to attract users to the network following the imminent launch of its mainnet. And one of the relatively simple ways to accomplish this is via airdrop.
Starknet Ecosystem Airdrop Covered (A-Z)— DeFI Saint 🦇🔊 (@TheDeFISaint) October 18, 2022
A Thread pic.twitter.com/WiysNtv85r
StarkNet is a decentralized permissionless Validity-Rollup (also recognized as a “ZK-Rollup”). It runs as an L2 network over Ethereum, letting any dApp to actually accomplish endless computation scale without adversely affecting Ethereum’s composability or security, big props to StarkNet’s dependence on the simplest and most scalable cryptographic proof system – STARK. For more information about the airdrop, check this Medium article.
Offer from CryptoTicker
Are you looking for a charting tool that doesn’t distract you with community news and noise? Consider having a look at GoCharting! It’s an easy-to-use online charting tool that doesn’t require any downloads or previous charting knowledge.
Click here to get 10% OFF on your first payment (monthly or yearly)
- Will Aptos crash to 0 $? Aptos Crypto Review
- Aptos NFT Overview: Top Aptos NFT projects
- Aptos NFTs: Everything You Need To Know About Aptos Monkeys
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Aptos Price Prediction 2025: Can APT Price 10x in the Next Bull?
- Aptos Ant Club: Everything You Need To Know About Aptos Ant Club NFT
- Aptos Price Prediction – Can Aptos reach 100 $?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Rekt Dogs – Aptos: Everything You Need To Know About Rekt Dogs NFT
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 3
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 4
- Top 5 Worst Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 45
- What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- What is Immutable X? – The hidden Champion In the Crypto Space 2022? Invest now?
- Everything You Need To Know About the SUI Airdrop
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Ethereum Crosses ATH! Upcoming Insane Run to $10,000 And Beyond
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 2
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
You might also like
More from Airdrop
IOTA Price Prediction 2023: IOTA Price To Touch $1 Soon?
What might happen at IOTA in 2023? This article is all about the IOTA price prediction. Will IOTA touch $1 soon? …
DeBank Airdrop Guide: How to Claim DBANK token from DeBank Crypto
In this article, we go over the possibility that an airdrop occurs and walk you through how to claim DBANK …
What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
This article is all about What is Arbitrum and Arbitrum Airdrop. Let's take a look at it in more detail.