Pandemic drove the crypto market to a new ATH with Bitcoin appreciating by 12,300% within the last 5 years. That said, as a Bitcoiner, you need not have to liquidate your positions for profits. The Crypto market has matured enough to provide a wide range of investment vehicles. Crypto lending is one such realm to explore.
What is Crypto Lending?
Crypto lending is a specific trade type to stake crypto and get interest from it. For example, Bob has 1 BTC. He bought the BTC at $ 10,000. The market pumped, making his investment multiply 4 folds. Now, Bob can deposit $40,000 in BTC to liquidity pools on lending platforms for fixed interest. Sometimes, the returns can well surpass what banks provide. For example, interest rates on DAI at BlockFi are 8.5%. Bitfinex provides an even better yield at 9.13%.
Top Platforms for Crypto Lending in 2021
Investors can deposit any crypto-asset like BTC, ETH, LTC, VET, LINK and receive interest in CRO. On top of this, if investors stake more CROs, they get entitled to lesser interest on loans. A standard CRO stake of less than 100,000 would give 2% interest rates. Whereas, if an investor invests more than 100,000 CRO, they can get 8% to 10% APR.
Celsius Network is the name to trust for crypto lending. At the time of its roll-out, it experienced 40,000 downloads. The protocol was giving a 7.1% APY back then. At the time of writing, on Celsius Network, the interests hover around 8% to 10%. Celsius Network further simplifies borrowing. Users can take loans at 4.95% APR by depositing their crypto.
Inlock introduces a new revolution in crypto lending with no centralized lending rates. Users get the discretion to trade peer to peer with rates getting influenced by demand. The protocol makes the ecosystem safe for borrowing by collateralization. In collateralization, the borrower crypto safeguards the loan taken.
Bank of America believes DeFi is a much more disruptive tech than Bitcoin. The basic reason for the same is trust-less lending and borrowing. With time concepts like flash loans, lending & borrowing, yield farming will evolve. Thus, setting the tone to drive huge institutional and retail money.
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Aave Review 2022 – Is Aave Worthwhile?
- Your Definite Guide on How to use AAVE App
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Apeswap Crypto: A Better Alternative To Pancakeswap?
- Top 5 Best Platforms to Earn High Interest on Your Crypto Assets
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- The Top NFT Lending Platforms of 2023
- Aave Pro – DeFi Grade Yields For The Institutions And The Corporate World
- Will Yearn.Finance Make A Bullish Run? Here’s Everything About $YFI!
- Forget Bitcoin, Meme coins Are Making People Rich: How $PEPE, $MONG, and $DINO are Taking Over the Crypto World!
- KAVA DeFi releases IMPORTANT Enhancements – All you Need to KNOW
- BlockFi May Soon Reduce Interest Rates To 0 or Negative, Alternatives?
- Lending Cryptos, the Opportunities
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Why did Celsius Crypto File for Bankruptcy? Here’s What Happened
- TRON Partners with Crypto Lending Company Cred to Provide Crypto Loans to TRX Holders
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Looking for the next Investment Hot Spot? Check Saffron Finance (SFI)?
- MakerDAO to Increase Charges 4% on Ethereum Stablecoin DAI
- DeFi market is RISING! Should you invest and get involved TODAY?
You might also like
More from Blockchain
SPOT ON Cardano Price Prediction for May 2023: ADA 2$ in sight?
Let's analyze Cardano price prediction article to see where this digital asset may be headed. Is an ADA 2$ feasible …
We MIGHT see XRP Price reach 3$ if THIS Happens! (Hint: SEC related)
Which direction will XRP price move in the next months? Can XRP price reach 3$ if the lawsuit resolves? Let's …
XRP Price Prediction for May 2023: Still Bullish Despite Recent Drops?
XRP price prediction: In this article, we'll take a closer look at the current XRP price and the factors influencing …