The year 2022 is displaying bearish conditions only. Yet, crypto stocks could be beneficial and hold good prospects. This article is all about the top 3 cryptocurrency stocks for 2022. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
Are cryptocurrency stocks a good investment?
Cryptocurrencies can be a profitable method to amass wealth, particularly for early investors looking to maintain assets long-term. Yet, the returns aren’t assured since the crypto market is extremely volatile — forcing many investors to have some concerns.
Still, the crypto stocks could be profitable investments because of their continuous expansion and new developments. Here is the list of Top 3 cryptocurrency Stocks for 2022:
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor designer based in the USA. The business was already able to yield a worthy return for its shareholders in 2021 with a price gain of 71%, It is still on a substantial growth path with an average EPS growth of 35% over the next five years.
Is AMD a Crypto Stock? Not literally. Yet, AMD profits massively from crypto mining. The firm’s products are needed for the mining process and rise in sales when mining interest grows. According to Kostolany, AMD is a “shovel manufacturer” of the crypto industry.
- Risk: 1/5
- Chance: 3/5
The payment firm established by former CEO of Twitter and crypto fanatic Jack Dorsey is distinguished by ingenious products. Square is the parent organization of US-based Cashapp, which allows digital payments. In addition, Square sells payment terminals and is thus pushing the digitization of transactions massively. In the future, Square would like to further concentrate on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. As a result, Dorsey renamed the firm Block. 2021 was a difficult year for payment service providers on Wall Street (Paypal -11%), and Block also crashed. The company’s price is nearly 20% lower over a year. Yet, the firm continues to grow rapidly.
- Risk: 3/5
- Chance: 3/5
The top crypto stock. Coinbase, the US crypto broker, only went public in April 2021. The San Francisco-based firm blazes with rippling returns and a low valuation (PEG ratio of 0.41). In addition, Coinbase has several projects in the pipeline that could give the broker further gain.
In addition to the traditional brokerage business, business departments such as the Coinbase cloud or a marketplace for NFT are materializing. Even though Coinbase profits from more trading volume and therefore more expenses when crypto prices increase and drop, the price of Coinbase shares usually grows similar to the best-known cryptocurrencies.
- Risk: 2/5
- Chance: 4/5
Top 3 cryptocurrency Stocks for 2022: How to Buy Bitcoin Stocks in 2022?
Anyone who is still unwilling to invest instantly in Bitcoin and to deal more intensively with issues such as wallets and transactions can utilize Bitcoin shares as an option. These are the shares of businesses that are directly connected to Bitcoin or indirectly profit from the growth of Bitcoin.
For instance, Bitcoin exchanges and brokers on which Bitcoin or connected products are sold such as Binance, profit from Bitcoin. A growing Bitcoin usually guarantees a grown trading volume on these platforms. Other businesses that profit from Bitcoin contain suppliers of Bitcoin mining tools.
Many exchanges offer trading benefits. It is also a fine sentiment to utilize exchanges that permit topping up your account via cryptocurrencies! The method to begin buying Bitcoin stocks is quite straightforward:
- Sign up with your preferred exchange
- Confirm your trading account
- Complete with the compliance section (KYC)
- Finance your account
- Look for your favored Bitcoin stock
Here’s a list of brokers where you can efficiently finance your account and purchase Bitcoin stocks:
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 5 Metaverse Stocks For 2023
- 4 Ways to Invest in Bitcoin WITHOUT Buying Bitcoin!
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- All about The B Word Conference
- Bitcoin Mining: Square and Blockstream are making huge investments to reduce Bitcoin consumption
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Can you mine the ADA token? How to make money using Cardano Staking?
- Square Wins Patent for Cryptocurrency Payment Network
- 4 Things the Stock Market can Learn from the Crypto Market
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- Making Crypto Trading Easy: Best Crypto Brokers in 2023
- Broker review: eToro in the test
- Cryptocurrency miners facing disruptive losses
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC entering a STRONG BUY Zone?
- Square Gets Bitlicense and Looks Toward Banking
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin or Stocks – Where to invest your Money TODAY?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
XRP Prediction for the next 3 months – can XRP reach 70 cents soon?
The banking crisis is making the situation very uncertain. Let's analyze XRP and see where its prices can reach in …
Bitcoin Price Next Big Move: Will It Hit the Million Dollar Mark in 90 Days? Potential Scenarios Explored
In this Bitcoin price prediction article, we'll explore the potential scenarios for Bitcoin's big move and what it could mean …
How to Trade ARB on Binance – Quick Guide
How to trade ARB on Binance? In this article, we'll take a closer look at what is ARB and what …