Square Inc. a payments company established by Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, has proclaimed a notable bitcoin revenue rise in the third quarter of 2020. On Thursday, 05,2020, the company’s Bitcoin revenue is increased by almost 1100% in the third quarter.
Square’s Cash App has improved Q3 Bitcoin profits by 1,100%
According to the report, Cash App, the mobile payments app from Square, Bitcoin (BTC) has passed all other revenue origins, making up almost 80% of its whole profits in the third quarter.
In Square’s Q3 report, Cash App’s Bitcoin profits of $1.63 billion in Bitcoin recorded a huge jump of more than 1,100% when matched to the same period in 2019.
The report further remarks that some of the risen Bitcoin sales were because of the app’s Auto-Invest tool. This tool was launched in May 2020 and it enables users to recurring regular or weekly investing of stock or BTC.
In the report Square also recorded its 4,709 BTC (almost $50 million) Bitcoin investment as a depository asset. This asset is now valued at $74.8 million.
The company emphasizes it only needs a little margin selling bitcoin to clients on Cash App, Square’s popular payment service, but Q3’s results confirm it earned $32 million in total profit, which is up 15x year over year.Overall, the organization’s net profits, including bitcoin revenue, was $3.03 billion, an increase of 140% year over year.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Grayscale Reports A Record $1 Billion+ In Investments in Q3!
- NVIDIA Predicts Drop in GPU Sales for Crypto Miners
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Supports Bitcoin to Monopolize Cryptocurrency World
- Institutional FOMO? Mode Global Holdings Adopts Bitcoin as a Treasury Reserve Asset!
- Bitmain IPO Document Unveils $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Why the Bitcoin price of TODAY is different than in 2017 – Should you buy BTC?
- Square Gets Bitlicense and Looks Toward Banking
- Square Wins Patent for Cryptocurrency Payment Network
- Bitcoin News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Institutional FOMO? Data Suggests Bitcoin’s Latest Rally Largely Driven By Institutional Interest
- South African Asset Management Firm Sygnia to Launch Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Breaking News – American Giant SQUARE BUYS Bitcoins…AGAIN!
- Kraken Newest Volatility Report States Bitcoin Rise to $20,000 Seems Likely
- Week In Review: Square Wins Crypto Patent, Iran To Lift Crypto Ban, Coinsquare To Move To the EU Market
- Top Cryptocurrency-Blockchain News Of The Week in 5 Min
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Binance news: Visa, and Mastercard have become central characters in a new chapter that every crypto enthusiast must be aware …
Coinbase delisting: Coinbase surprised the crypto community by revealing its decision to suspend trading for six cryptocurrency assets.