Many famous investors bashed cryptocurrencies back in 2017, when prices went up fast and formed a bubble. Once bad news started to unravel, newbie analysts started to throw basic allegations about cryptocurrencies. Today marks a new era for cryptocurrencies. Many previous bashers seem to embrace this technology, seeing how it performed in the past year to date. Kevin O’ Leary previously bashed Bitcoin, and he happens to not only change his stance, but include cryptos in his investing portfolio.
Kevin O’ Leary previously bashed Bitcoin
When cryptocurrencies boomed back in 2017, Kevin O’ Leary was among many others to jump on the “bash train”. He specifically said that cryptocurrencies are “garbage”. He didn’t see any real value in owning a “virtual currency”, especially that nothing is backing it up except for supply and demand.
Kevin today owns Bitcoin and other Cryptos
In a recent interview with CNBC, Kevin O’ Leary stated that cryptocurrencies fascinate him. He currently have around 3% of his total investing portfolio in Bitcoins and Ethereum. He also stated that crypto volatility worries him, but he’s trying to cope with the shooting price-action. Another worry would be countries restrictions, where governments and regulators might squeeze this tech out, making investors rush out by selling off.
This investor giant was also interested to invest in cryptocurrency infrastructure, such as mining, blockchain and other FinTech companies that deal with cryptos. Let’s hope other previous basher hop on the crypto train, maybe Warren Buffet next?
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Is It Too Late To Invest In Bitcoin?
- 3 NEW Reasons why the Crypto Market is STILL Crashing Hard
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- From opponent of Cryptocurrency to an ambitious investor?
- How 50 Cent Accepted 700 Bitcoins for 2014 Album and Forgot About It
- THIS is how Elon Musk influences the Crypto Market
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- Breaking News – LiteBit exchange was HACKED, here’s what you Need to Know
- Community Reactions: Tron CEO pays $4.7 million for lunch with Warren Buffett
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin prices reach a roadblock of USD 19,000 – What does this mean for Altcoins?
- How to Invest USD 1,000 in cryptocurrencies – Top 3 Altcoins to start 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Cryptos are Officially Crashing! Will Bitcoin reach 0$?
- Breaking News – Ethereum breaks USD 1,000…Jump on board?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- A Proposed Congress Bill to Ban All Crypto?
- Mark Cuban invests in Polygon his token increased by 40%!
- Top Football Stars Who Endorse Cryptocurrency
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
A 48-megawatt nuclear-powered bitcoin mining center has officially opened on a massive 1,200-acre campus in the United States.
In this article, we take a closer look at a company whose failure could cause the Bitcoin price to fall …
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …