XRP price has dropped below $0.24 today for the first time since the beginning of the bull rally on July 2020. The entire crypto market collapsed today erasing more than $40 billion in market capitalization over the past 24 hours.
XRP was already quite weak losing the daily uptrend way before any of the other major coins. XRP is currently trading at around $0.246 trying to bounce off the daily 100-EMA at $0.2441. The daily RSI has not only cooled off but it’s almost touching the oversold zone. The MACD has been bearish since August 10 and the 12-EMA has crossed bearishly with the 26-EMA.
XRP Price Analysis: Weekly Chart
While the short-term looks horrible for XRP and the entire market, it’s important to zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture. The weekly chart is still in an uptrend and bulls are trying to defend the 12-EMA at $0.248 and holding the 26-EMA at $0.233 for now.
The RSI has cooled off notably and the MACD remains bullish and has been bullish since April. Bulls were unable to break above the 100-EMA at $0.30 which was a crucial resistance level to beat. Anything above $0.169 is considered a higher low and a continuation of the uptrend.
The next support target is $0.233 and of course, the psychological level at $0.20. A bounce from any of these two levels could take XRP above $0.25 again and form an equilibrium pattern in the upcoming weeks.
The best scenario for the bulls would be defending the 12-EMA and cracking $0.30 with a lot of continuation.
XRP Price Analysis: Monthly Chart
Unfortunately, the monthly chart is a bit more worrying for XRP which has remained in a downtrend since the big rally in 2017. Bulls were rejected at $0.327 from the 26-EMA and are now failing to hold the 12-EMA at $0.247. The MACD turned bullish in May while the RSI has remained even.
The last low is $0.11, the crash on March 12, and the high was $0.346 which will most likely be transferred to $0.327, the high of August. The best scenario for the bulls would be a higher low compared to $0.11 and then a breakout above $0.327 to confirm a monthly uptrend. Of course, there is another possible scenario in the form of an equilibrium pattern with a higher low but a lower high compared to $0.327.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ripple Price Analysis: Will the XRP Price continue to drop?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Jumps 4% After PayPal Announcement
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- ChainLink Price Analysis, Good Bullish Momentum
- Bitcoin Faces Healthy Consolidation, Can The Bulls Pick Up Momentum Again?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Showing No Improvements
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ripple (XRP) cracks $0.20 and aims to hit $0.23 again
- Ripple Price Analysis: What’s Next For XRP Price?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Ripple (XRP) Price Inches Away From Breaking $0.30, Whales Increasing
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Slows Down
- Bitcoin Price Hits $100,000 … Briefly
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Dash Price Analysis: Major Resistance Rejection But Uptrend Remains
- XRP Price Could Slide Lower In The Short-Term
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Bitcoin Price Slides Below $10,000 For The First Time Since July
- Chainlink Price Trends Higher And Sits At A Crucial Level
- Ethereum Price Formed A Potential Double Bottom While ETH 2.0 Gets Closer
You might also like
More from TradingView
Can Shiba Inu reach $1 in 2023? What are some conservative predictions for Shiba Inu? Let's analyze, without hype!
Why is Solana up? And most importantly, what is a conservative Solana price prediction for February 2023? Let's analyze!