Ren protocol announced the launch of Ren Alliance on Mar 2 to promote interoperability of different blockchain assets. The Ren alliance is essentially a group of DeFi companies / projects that will come together to develop new cross-chain assets, using the open source Ren protocol which enables the permissionless and private transfer of value between blockchains. Ren’s core product, RenVM, is focused on bringing interoperability to decentralized finance (DeFi). This will bolster Decentralized Finance (DeFi) by introducing larger collateral types.
The Ren Alliance will focus on three major areas of involvement for participants namely utility, security and development. The teams interested in bringing cross-chain assets to their DeFi projects, can integrate the Ren protocol and co-operate amongst each other. The second is security, whereby participants will help secure the network by running dark-nodes in semi-decentralized core, while it’s being bootstrapped during the Mainnet SubZero phase. The involvement in the development area can include providing education about the RenVM or its components and supporting the primary activities of the project. Further, the Ren team will provide support to integrate RenVM in different projects.
The Ren protocol team is currently welcoming applications for interested teams. Any team interested in joining the alliance can simply submit logo files and declare their preferred area(s) of involvement.
Ren Alliance Current Members
For Utility: Aave, AirSwap, Authereum, Bit Team, bZx Protocol, Curve Finance, dDAi, DeFiZap, DexWallet, Flare Wallet, Fortmatic, Futureswap, iearn.finance, Incognito, Matic Network, Mosendo, PieDAO, Roundabout, Soda.network, Totle, YOLORekt.
For Security: Curve Finance, Kyber, Polychain Capital, Synapse Capital, Totle.
For Development: 0Confirmation, AirSwap, BlockDevs Asia, Blocklytics, Blockpool, Coinspect, Crypkit, Defi Prime, DeFi Watch, Dexlab, Dune Analytics, Fortmatic, Insula Investments, Labrys, Portal.network.
Ren Alliance Advantages
The primary benefits of joining the Ren Alliance include publicity, since alliance members will be known in the community as teams committed to bring cross-chain assets to the Decentralized Finance (DeFi). Also, their logo and DApp usage stats will be declared on the RenVM leaderboard, bringing much needed recognition to these projects. It also provides necessary support for integration, development and maintenance of RenVM to teams. The RenVM team has announced an initial of a basket of prominent crypto-assets to bring liquidity to DeFi. Further, integrating the protocol will help enhance utility and thus user adoption. RenVM team will also provide product testing and marketing assistance (co-branding on press releases and media).
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- RenVM Mainnet Launches, Bringing External Assets To Ethereum
- DeFi Approaches $6.5 Billion TVL! Here Are The Top 5 Emerging Protocols
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Ethereum WBTC Overtakes Lightning Network In TVL By 60.26%
- The Top 5 Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs)
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 11)
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- What Is Thorchain crypto? Enter This Exciting Project!
- Enjin Introduces Multiverse Program
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- DeFi Boom: Over $223 Million in Bitcoin Tokenized on Ethereum Chain!
- Band Protocol: Atomic Wallet Integration, 2nd Testnet Launch
- Cryptocurrency Investments: Top 3 10X-25X Asymmetrical Opportunities
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- NFTs + DeFi: What is Dego Finance (DEGO)?
- DeFi Rising: What’s Next For 0x Governance?
- Ripple SEC Update: is Ripple winning the Lawsuit?
- 2022 is for DeFi 2.0! Everything You Should Know About Convex Finance
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Which cryptocurrencies are presently undervalued. This article is about the top 3 undervalued cryptocurrencies for 2023
Despite the crash that took place in 2022, cryptocurrencies still have a bright future. Will 2023 be good for cryptos?