QuickSwap, a division of Uniswap running on the Polygon network, is a layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum. It has lower transaction fees with respect to Ethereum’s main network, where token exchanges are at a lower price compared to exchanges like Uniswap.
What is Quickswap?
QuickSwap is a set of smart contracts that allows people to send orders to buy or sell cryptocurrencies through their browser without the need to register or provide personal information. A smart contract is a computer program that is executed by the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Smart contracts manage token exchanges, and not a person or entity.
If you want to know how to use and buy in quickswap, follow all the steps of the guide behind. You will learn how to buy in quickswap without making mistakes.
How to buy on Quickswap Step by Step
- First we access the QuickSwap website, and then we connect our wallet by clicking on “Connect to a wallet” and choose the wallet we will use to buy, in our case MetaMask. You will see a window where we will choose the account where we will use the funds we are going to trade with. Once you have done this, go to the next step and click on “Connect”.
- MATIC will appear by default and we will choose the currency we are going to buy by clicking on “Select a token”. If you want to use a different token as a base, click on “MATIC” and choose your option.
- Once we have chosen the currency we will buy, we set the amount of MATIC we will use to buy it, remember that we cannot use all of it because we will need MATIC to finish some operations. Then click on “Swap” and the final information of the coins we are going to receive will appear and then we must click on “Confirm Swap”.
- You will see a MetaMask window where you will see the Polygon commission you will pay and the total amount of the operation including the gas. When we click on “Confirm” a window will appear and we will wait for the miners to confirm the operation and for the coin we have bought to appear in our wallet. To do this, click on “View on Block Explorer” and you will be able to see the details of the operation.
- Easy Guide: How to Stake MATIC with Metamask?
- Ethereum Fees High? How To Go Polygon Matic For Gasless Transfers And QuickSwap DEX Trading
- A Beginners Guide: How To Use Polygon on Token Pocket?
- LUNA Crash to 1$! Proposal to fix UST is out, will LUNA recover soon?
- Discover The Wonderful Features Of QuickSwap!
- What is Aavegotchi? How do you play Aavegotchi? Full Guide
- Getting Smart With Sushiswap: How to swap on Sushiswap in easy steps?
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Crypto Tutorials – A Curated List From CryptoTicker
- How To Add Polygon (Matic Network) to Metamask?
- What is NFT and How to Mint an NFT? The Definitive Updated Guide (2021)
- How to register on Bybit and deposit Bitcoin? – A step by step guide
- How To Stake Aavegotchi GHST Tokens On Polygon (Matic Network) L2 Gas-Free!
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- How to Buy Ethereum on KuCoin? Step by Step Guide
You might also like
More from DeFi
Trying to get to grips with cryptocurrencies and native Reddit NFT assets looks promising for Reddit's adventure into decentralized finance
What is Reddit Avatars? How to Buy Reddit Avatar? And most importantly, what is RedditFloor? Let's dive into it.