We want you!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency writer.
- You are interested in writing news articles (and videos) about Bitcoin and Crypto-currency.
- You are able to create chart analysis articles.
- You are familiar with all common social media platforms and have experience in building a community
- You know how to edit videos and prepare them for Youtube.
- You’re honest, loyal, a team player and you have an urge to build something
- English as mother tongue or equivalent
- You are interested in writing about finance in general (Stocks, Forex,..)
- You know about SEO and Wodpress
- You are able to speak basic German
- You publish high-quality articles and YouTube videos in the subject area of finance and crypto currencies
- You are actively involved in building a community
- A part-time employment (or as a working student)
- Remote Work (perfect for digital nomads)
- An attractive salary
- Work in an innovative and exciting topic
- Extensive creative freedom
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team with independent action in flat hierarchies
CryptoTicker is among the three largest cryptoblogs in the DACH region. Currently we reach up to 500.000 people every month through our journalistic output. Our service is split into a free area, where we highlight the latest news and provide background information on crypto-currency and general financial topics and a premium area, where we share high-quality analyses and offer trading education. CryptoTicker maintains active partnerships with all major international and national players of the industry.
You are interested?
Get in touch with us and become part of our team!
Send us an application today to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application.
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.