Glosfer, South Korea’s first generation blockchain company has signed an agreement with Coinvil to establish cryptocurrency exchange in the Philippines. According to the agreement, Coinvil will set up and operate a local company in the Philippines while Glosfer plans to establish a cryptocurrency exchange platform and provide all solutions necessary for operating the exchange.
According to PR Newswire, Coinvil CEO Park Rae-hyun said that
“The Philippines will become the largest cryptocurrency trading market that connects Europe and Asia”
Park further added that
“Many countries across the globe already have a favorable view on the Philippines. By combining our infrastructure and sales capabilities with Glosfer’s solutions and operations expertise, we will gain a competitive edge over others. Various projects will be carried out in the Philippines in addition to exchange building, such as creating an investment fund for promotion of the blockchain industry”
Moreover, Glosfer will work with Coinvil
Glosfer CEO Taewon Kim said that
“Following this agreement, we at Glosfer will utilize our exchange-related solutions and expertise to signal a positive change in the Philippines cryptocurrency market. I am excited about the business opportunities ahead of us.”
Glosfer is a leading blockchain company in South Korea. It provides an open source platform based on blockchain technology. Company is striving to expand its activities in different industries to influence domestic markets using their developments such as Packuth, cryptocurrency trading platform as well as international remittance services. Packuth is Glosfer’s blockchain platform. It is a platform that can easily incorporate blockchain technology into production. With its infinity project based on HYCON, company has established a cryptocurrency ecosystem. It maximizes the value of cryptocurrency by establishing online/offline cryptocurrency exchanges. Glosfer contributes to making a transparent and fair society based on blockchain technology by working with public institutions.
Glosfer and Coinvil association for setting up digital currency trade in the Philippines may urge more organizations to set base in the country.
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- South-East Asia leading the way for blockchain development
- Australia expanding its government blockchain presence
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Savedroid Back Online: “Exit Scam” To Send A Message
- Boeing to Develop Blockchain Based Unmanned Vehicles
- SaveDroid Halts Smart Contract Due to HitBTC Hiccup
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Japan Social Media Giant Opens $10 Million Hong Kong Blockchain Venture Fund
- Blockchain and Crypto Week In Review
- Forget Bitcoin, Meme coins Are Making People Rich: How $PEPE, $MONG, and $DINO are Taking Over the Crypto World!
- South Africa & Bitcoin: A promising case-study
- VeChain Names OceanEx CEO As Lead Advisor
- News from Asia: Bank of China Joins Blockchain
- TRON Partners with Crypto Lending Company Cred to Provide Crypto Loans to TRX Holders
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
Breaking News: BlockFi just pulled a LEGAL Rug-Pull?
BlockFi users had given up their legal rights to Bitcoin by using the platform and all crypto deposits are now …
Bitcoin Price Prediction for May 2023: Time to BUY Bitcoin?
Why is Bitcoin down? Should you Buy Bitcoin now that prices fell dropped? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin prediction article.
BREAKING NEWS: Bittrex Crypto Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy?
Bittrex Crypto Exchange, one of the prominent crypto exchanges in the United States, has officially filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy …