The Bitcoin Pizza day is an event carved in stone to signify that with time as other currencies depreciate, cryptocurrencies have shown an upward slope. As a result, in the last 12 years ever since the first BTC was minted, we have seen a lot of network activity validated through HODL waves, and wallet creation. However one thing noteworthy was with the increase in trust in cryptocurrencies, we did see crypto exchanges exploding.
For the record, in 2020 trading volume across the top 9 crypto exchanges surpassed a whopping $534 billion with a 307% growth. Such numbers may make anyone numb considering the technology and adoption rate. So it becomes a little tough to pick the best exchange for your next crypto trading. Some may have very high liquidity and trading volume; whereas some may have wider token pairs and easy trading options like P2P, but the point here is to pick those exchanges which provide everything under one umbrella. In this segment, KuCoin wins all brownie points. Let’s deep dive to know why this exchange is super exceptional.
What is KuCoin Crypto?
KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange with a rich user base of 6 million. In this exchange, traders can get a variety of offerings in trading like Spot, Margin, and Futures. This exchange boasts an advanced security offering and nearly 600 cryptocurrencies supported on its platform. If you want an exchange with very low trading fees, KuCoin is the best and when you use KCS, the native token of the KuCoin exchange, you can further decrease the trading fees and other swap charges.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
How is KuCoin Better Than Other Crypto Exchanges?
Most of the cryptocurrency exchanges charge anywhere between 0.2% to 0.3% but KuCoin is a leader in this segment. This exchange charges as low as 0.1%. In case you are using their native KCS token for fee payments, the fee can further go as low as 0.08%. For P2P trading, there are no fees levied at all on any trade.
KuCoin has the widest variety of cryptocurrencies listed on its platform. As a result, traders can have more avenues for trading in a variety of cryptos. Most users get all the coins that they cannot find on other crypto exchanges on KuCoin.
KuCoin also introduces a smart new option where you can get a KCS bonus for locking a wide variety of cryptos on the crypto staking pools active on the KuCoin exchange.
How To Buy KuCoin KCS Token?
You need to first register on KuCoin. To do that, visit the website of KuCoin. Click on Sign Up to register yourself. Fill in all the empty sections with your email, referral code, and phone number.
Once you are done with that, you can deposit BTC and ETH. These two tokens have the highest trading volume and almost all the exchanges have them. To make the deposit for buying KCS, you need to go to the navigation bar and click on assets.
Once you do that, a search bar will appear asking for the token you wish to deposit for buying KCS. Input the token ticker like BTC, ETH.
Once you click on the preferred token, the exchange will give you the token address which will be a string of numbers. Copy the address and send the amount to the copied address.
Once you do that, now check your balance. Go to assets → Main Account.
There’s one additional feature as well where you can see the balance over 0.001 BTC of coins, you can activate that as well.
Place your buy order for the KCS Token. To do that, go to the exchange button. Pick the token, here we have deposited BTC, you can do similar for ETH. On the top left, you can see token pairs, choose your preferred option. Here we need a KCS/BTC pair.
Once you click that, a price chart will appear and you can place your market order.
You can put a spot order or market order as per your will.
Once the order is matched, it will buy KCS tokens and you can see the balance by visiting your wallet. Always make sure to store the cryptos in a hardware wallet for that extra layer of safety.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- BitTorrent Crypto BTT Stands Resilient Despite Bear Market in 2022?
- How to Buy Ethereum on KuCoin? Step by Step Guide
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Bee Crypto: A Scam or A revolution in Mining
- Coinbase Review 2022 – Is Coinbase a Good Exchange?
- What is Skale Network and How To Buy It?
- Easy Guide: How to Buy Bitcoin on Binance!
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Swap your GNT token to GLM TODAY – Get to know all About Golem Crypto!
- How to Buy Shiba Inu on Binance – Step by Step Guide
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Kraken Review 2022 – Is Kraken a Good Exchange?
- Bybit x CryptoTicker: Crypto Bonus up to $9,020 with Easy Steps! Here’s How
- OKX Review 2022: Is OKX a Good Exchange?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- How To Claim Your Free Uniswap (UNI) Tokens Worth Over $1000!
- What Is Loopring? The LRC Token Is Ready For A Surge In The Market!
- The Simple Guide to Correctly Use SushiSwap
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Let's talk about Avalanche crypto and see what happened to this crypto project. 2022 was hard for cryptos, will the …
Bybit is a crypto derivatives broker offering a crypto bonus of up to $30,030. Let's see how to take advantage …