The crypto bear market seems to have continued through this week. Most cryptos have mixed feelings as some held their respective support areas like Ethereum, while others sank below like Bitcoin. In this Ethereum price prediction article, we take a look over whether Ether will crash or stay in consolidation. We’ll also see whether it’s better to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum during this market crash. Is ETH better than BTC? Let’s find out 😉
Ethereum prices kept their 1K support
When the crypto market crashed hard 2 weeks ago, Ethereum prices sank below the psychological price of $1,000 and reached a low of $875. However, this only happened for one day as ETH prices quickly recovered above 1K, Most traders debate that this was just a mere fakeout On the other hand, other traders look at Bitcoin prices and argue how BTC is currently below $20,000 for the second consecutive time. The rationale behind this is that Ether prices are going to follow and drop soon.
For the time being, Ethereum prices stayed above the 1K support area and simply faked their previous break. However, if we see BTC prices down to $18,500 again, Ethereum should follow and break this strong psychological support of 1K.
Ethereum Price Prediction – Will Ethereum price CRASH?
It is certain that if cryptos and Bitcoin specifically continue to be bearish next week, Ether prices are going to sink below 1K. The first target would be the previous reach of $875. The other possibility would be that Bitcoin recovers again above $20,000. This is not impossible, as we just received the news that the EU agrees to regulate the crypto space. This positive reinforcement would stir a confidence boost in investors’ buying power and bring prices upwards.
In this case, Ethereum can easily climb and reach the upper target of $1,230 as shown in figure 2 below.
Is ETH better than BTC today?
There is no doubt that cryptos in general are all down in the year 2022. But again, most stocks are also down in the US. It is important to know that there are always ups and downs in any market. For Ethereum and Bitcoin specifically, we can see in figure 3 below that Bitcoin lost less than Ethereum during the crash. This is represented by falling Ethereum prices compared to Bitcoin prices.
In fact, Bitcoin dropped by 72% while Ethereum dropped by 78%. You might think that this is not very significant, but taking into account larger amounts invested, this can be quite a big deal.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ethereum price falls below 1,000 euros! Will Ethereum go lower now?
- Ethereum Price Crash below 3K – THIS is where Ether price is heading towards
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Ethereum Price EXPLODES after Reddit NFT Adoption! BUY $ETH NOW?
- Crypto Crash: Bitcoin Price, Ether Price, DOGE Price for 8 November 2022
- Crypto Winter is COMING: Will Bitcoin drop to 10,000$?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether picking up and Back on Track?
- Bitcoin Prediction 2022: Crypto Crash is not over, BTC to 10K?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin reach 60K again?
- Ethereum Price Down -20%: Why is Ethereum down after the Merge?
- Bitcoin Price is CONSOLIDATING! Is an Uptrend coming soon?
- Crypto Bloodbath! Which Crypto is the RISKIEST?
- Ethereum Price is RISKY! Sell Ethereum if prices fall below this area ASAP
- Cryptos are Consolidating…Will Cryptos Crash? – BTC/ETH/XRP Analysis
- Media is STILL reporting about the Crypto Crash, while Cryptos UP 10%?
- Will Ethereum Crash to 0 $? Odds are No, but it all depends on THIS!
- Bitcoin Crash to $10,000 CONFIRMED? Here’s what to know…
- Ethereum will reach THIS Price if things Continue to Go South…
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether nears 2K, Should you BUY?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Will Ether Price Increase in October 2022?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Bitcoin price might be met with several obstoacles, with real-world challenges poised to dampen the pace. Will Bitcoin crash further?
Crypto market news: The crypto market, already reeling from a dip, is gearing up for a potentially larger financial event …
Bitcoin, the pioneering cryptocurrency, has seen its share of ups and downs. Let's take a look at this Bitcoin news …