The EOS price seems to be at a standstill. After all, the EOS was able to recover 35 percent in April. Is the trend changing now?
EOS Price Analysis- 35% price increase in April!
EOS ‘macro trend is still bearish, but at least the EOS rate increased by over 35 percent this month. It can almost be ruled out that the EOS price will still form a “bullish engulfing candle” this month, but it could well be that the price moves to the 0.382 Fib level at the $3 mark. Another horizontal resistance is between $3.15 – $3.32.
EOS price analysis- further resistance!
Besides, further resistance is waiting for the EOS price, after all the golden ratio, which crosses the bearish trend line, is at $ 4. Also, the last high at $ 5.5 acts as significant resistance. The MACD is about to bullish while the histogram is ticking higher, both of which are bullish signs. If the EOS price fails to break the $3 mark, support will be available between $ 2.15 – $ 2.5.
Trading without a trading view is like surfing without waves. Register now!
EOS price analysis- 50-day EMA has been broken!
In the daily exchange rate, the EOS exchange rate broke the 50-day EMA and is currently on its way to the 0.382 Fib level at the $3 mark. This upward trend is not yet really convincing, and the 200-day EMA is also waiting for EOS as additional resistance, which lies between the $3 mark and the horizontal resistance at $ 3.3.
The EMAs are still bearishly crossed and the death cross is intact. Essentially, it remains to be seen where Bitcoin will move to be able to reassess the price situation of EOS. Unless Bitcoin does not rise, there is little reason to believe bullish price prospects are waiting for EOS.
EOS price analysis- downward channel intact! Bottom formation?
Against Bitcoin, the EOS price is still in a long-term downward channel. Here, too, the death cross is intact and the EOS price was previously bearishly rejected on the 50-day EMA. Between 0.000306 BTC – 0.000325 BTC the next support is waiting for the EOS price. The price is already facing resistance at 0.00041 BTC, where the 50-week EMA crosses the trend line of the downward channel. The MACD is undecided, so it could be bearish or bullish.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- DASH Price Analysis: DASH in the bearish zone
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Will BTC Price Overcome Fib Resistance?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Dash Price Analysis – Can DASH Still Reach The 150$ Mark?
- Litecoin Price Forecast – How High Can The LTC Price Go?
- Dash price Analysis- DASH Price to Continue Downtrend?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ripple price Analysis- Is XRP going down?
- EOS Price Forecast – Is A Bull Run Imminent?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin Falls Under $11,000! How Low Will The BTC Price Drop?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Bull Run Coming?
- IOTA Price Forecast – Will Germany’s Favorite Cryptocurrency Rise Now?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- VERGE XVG Price Analysis- Bullish breakout!
- Bitcoin Halving in 2 days – BTC touches the $10,000 mark – Bitcoin Price Analysis!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Icon (ICX) price Analysis- 500% price increase in 2 months!
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – Is A Strong Price Increase Around The Corner?
- These Binance Altcoins Are Mooning Like Crazy!
You might also like
More from EOS
The cryptocurrency market continues to lose significantly in terms of market capitalization. Which Coins were the biggest Crypto Losers?