Enjin – the leading NFT ecosystem developer, announced on Mar 03 that it would imminently launch the JumpNet L2. Consequently, This would definitely be a solution for limitless scaling, thus continue working on the Efinity blockchain. In turn, this leads to a bridge NFTs from multiple blockchains!
The Ethereum network has been affected by high fees and high confirmation times. In fact, this results from astronomical demand for its block space. Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) growth has suffered as a result.
However, this will change starting Apr 06. That’s when Enjin launches the JumpNet L2 solution, which will allow minting and transfer of NFTs gas-free. It will be a private Ethereum fork with Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus.
Upon moving Enjin Coin (ENJ) from the Ethereum mainnet to JumpNet. The users would be able to send/receive ENJ and NFTs, mint NFTs, trade and distribute NFTs for free!
Efinity And Two Way Bridge
Accordingly, the team would launch Efinity later this year. It would be a decentralized blockchain – a separate Layer 1 especially for NFTs, interoperable with other blockchains and with wide compatibility for their assets.
Efinity will simplify user experience by creating a unified interface supporting multiple blockchains, reducing friction and putting Enjin at the top of this massive ecosystem!
Accordingly, it would allow integration with any wallet or exchange to support multiple blockchains. This way, users can deploy and manage NFTs across. Additionally, it’s a two-way bridge connecting everything with NFTs that will be launched also!
Enjin project aims to allow any developer to create, manage, integrate and distribute blockchain assets (non-fungible tokens). The protocol is in the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market volume category, developed NFT specific ERC1155 standard, and actively works to promote NFTs.
Thus, it is currently the leading blockchain suite for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). Also, with tools and protocols in place, it allows developers to mint and monetize digital intangible assets with relative ease. By the way, the native token of the platform is ENJ 😉
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Enjin Platform Deployed On Ethereum Mainnet, Progress Continues
- Top 5 NFT Use Cases
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 5 Gaming Tokens to Invest In
- The Top 5 NFT Marketplaces
- What is Efinity Token? Will it really be listed on Binance soon?
- Built On Ethereum: Enjin Releases Plugin For Minecraft
- Elliptic Adds Enjin Support, Achieves 97% Crypto Trading Coverage
- Bancor v2 To Feature REN, renBTC And ENJ As Launch Pool Offerings
- Chiliz and Enjin Partner, Non Fungible Tokens To Get Boost
- How To Crypto – A Curated List Of CryptoTicker Articles To Get You Started
- Why ENJIN (ENJ) did 10x and can do it AGAIN!
- Is Enjin Coin Still Worth It In 2022? Enter The Enjin Project!
- ENJ Price Prediction – Is There Still Hope for Enjin Token? Can ENJ reach 1$ again?
- Top 5 NFT Projects By Market Capitalization
- Enjin Introduces Multiverse Program
- Crypto Tutorials – A Curated List From CryptoTicker
- NFTs On The Rise: Enjin Wallet Receives Another Major Update
You might also like
More from Altcoin
25 out of the world's 45 largest economies have either partially or completely banned crypto. Is there a future for …
A Bitcoin crash doesn't necessarily mean one should immediately jump into selling altcoins. Here's our list of the top 3 …
Dogecoin and Shina Inu: now that the famous Shiba Inu dog died, anticipation around DOGE and SHIB roadmaps is growing. …