The cryptocurrency market is running as if to meet the moon. Almost all the coins are performing well. The Bitcoin price has already crossed the $11,000 mark. Many other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Chainlink are performing exceptionally well. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: The Trend is Bullish
As mentioned earlier, the Bitcoin price has already crossed $11,000. On Thursday, it again encountered a rejection at $11,129. The Bitcoin price trend is bullish but it could remain upward as the BTC’s percentage share of the total circulating market cap is 63%. At the time of writing, the Bitcoin price is $11,216.89 (+1.76%).
The trading volume is now decreasing but it’s still higher than in June 2020. The FOMO is too high now but the most important resistance level in the short-term is $11,379 and the daily RSI is still overextended. The key metrics are as follows:
24hr Change +1.71%
24hr Vol $1,729,107,620
Liquid Marketcap $206,991,157,063
Liquid Supply 18,446,889
Max Supply 21,000,000
Ethereum Price Analysis: Happy Birthday Ethereum!
Five years ago, Ethereum genesis block marked the approved network launch. The Ethereum has been the central driving force for many notable blockchain variations. The Ethereum price is showing a bullish momentum and it could be on the path of gains that could beat the prior 2020 high ($334) to develop a new yearly high at $340. At the time of writing the Ethereum price is $342.96 (+7.58%).
The Ethereum price has increased by more than 40% in the last 7 days. One of the reasons for the price increase could be a significant increase in trading volume. The 24 hr volume is $1,161,906,111. The key metrics are as follows:
24hr Change +7.59%
24hr Vol $1,161,906,111
Liquid Marketcap $38,372,964,599
Liquid Supply 111,417,686
Ripple Price Analysis: XRP is Shining
The Ripple price could be developing a bullish bias. At the time of writing, the XRP price cracked the intraday high at $0.2473 and declined to $0.245. Overall, the Ripple price could be in the green zone and if you closely observe then you will find that the price is mostly unchanged since the beginning of the day. The XRP price withdrew from the current recovery high at $0.2500 and this could create a strong barrier that could isolate XRP from an upside movement towards $0.3000.
The resistance level for Ripple’s price could be $0.2500. The current price is $0.245 (+1.16%). The key metrics are as follows:
24hr Change +1.05%
24hr Vol $173,699,547
Liquid Marketcap $7,760,677,274
Liquid Supply 31,496,039,694
Chainlink Price Analysis: Extends Recovery?
The chainlink price has gained almost 5% in the last 24 hours and is currently trading at $7.67 at the time of writing. The LINK/USD price climbed above $7.65 and this price move changed the technical depiction and delivered a subjective $8.00 price target. Overall, the recovery may be prolonged and the price could approach $9.00.
If the Chainlink price declined from here and touched $7.57 then it could increase the short-term selling pressure. The key metrics are as follows:
24hr Change +4.75%
24hr Vol $200,552,720
Liquid Marketcap $7,642,024,307
Liquid Supply 1,000,000,000
Max Supply 1,000,000,000
The cryptocurrency market is in the green zone and as mentioned earlier almost all cryptocurrencies are performing well. Still, it will be a good idea to check all the key metrics of all cryptocurrencies before thinking about taking any further steps. We wish you happy trading!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Where is LINK Price Headed?
- LINK Price Analysis: Can Chainlink Price Reach $100 End-of-Year?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Showing Bullish Pattern?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Plummets Below $400
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price is About to Break 12k?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Price Recover?
- Ripple Price Analysis: Will the XRP Price continue to drop?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Binane Coin Price Analysis: BNB Price Overperforming The Market Last Week
- BTC Price Analysis: Bitcoin Price Passed 12K
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price building gains above $0.293
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Binance Coin Price Analysis: BNB Price Is Showing Improvement
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Must Stay above $400 mark!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price is on the way to touch $420?
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: Can BCH Price Overtake Ethereum?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Is BTC Price Aiming To Hit $11,500 In The Short-Term?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …