Coinbase is doing everything they can to take over the transition to cryptocurrencies in America – consistently developing projects that bring the company closer to the standard of existing financial institutions. Their new Institutional Suite takes it up another level.
The launch is a group services and software to make it easy enough for any interested investment funds to get into Bitcoin, no matter what their experience level. The competition for this type of software and these services is getting tight.
“At Coinbase, we welcome these developments as they help accelerate the world’s adoption of cryptocurrency by bringing new capital, greater awareness, and additional infrastructure to the space. This movement requires institutional grade products and services, something Coinbase has been developing with leading institutions and which we are proud to formally launch today.”
This piece was created in partnership with an SEC-regulated broker-dealer to provide the very best crypto-storage solutions. They are storing $20 Billion in cryptocurrencies.
This project works to solve the problems of liquidity in cryptocurrencies that result in the highly volatile market. It is not fully fledged out yet. Low latency performance, on-premise datacenter colocation services, institutional connectivity and access, and settlement and clearing services will be added in 2018.
This is essentially an upgrade to their current GDAX exchange platform. They will offer lending and margin financing products to qualified clients, high touch/low touch execution services like over-the-counter (OTC) trading and algorithmic orders, and new market data and research products. They are also planning for multi-user permissions and whitelisted withdrawal addresses.
Coinbase Institutional Coverage Group
This group provides sales, sales trading, research, market operations, and client services support.
Other recent additions:
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Wall Street is finally looking into Cryptocurrencies
- US Based First “Crypto Bank” Avanti To Launch In 2021
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Binance CEO says that a crypto bullrun is on the cards
- Cryptocurrencies are ‘Turning the corner from Wild West’
- Regulatory pressure finally catches up with cryptocurrencies
- DeFi Rising – Interview With Akropolis Team On Upcoming Delphi Full Launch
- Hundreds of Institutions Interested in Crypto Investment: Fidelity Report
- Robinhood Gets More Funding – More Crypto?
- Everything You Need To Know About The Verso Token
- Miko Matsumura Interview: Refreshing & Bullish On Cryptocurrency
- Institutional investors flood back to cryptocurrencies
- Is Enjin Coin Still Worth It In 2022? Enter The Enjin Project!
- Buy $BTC Already! 3 Reasons why Bitcoin is going into a bull market again
- Reaction to SEC Exchange Regulation So Far
- Coinbase Crypto Bundle Shut Down Abruptly
- Fortune “40 Under 40” 2018 Features Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Binance Cloud Launches, Enabling Third Party Exchange Creation
You might also like
More from Crypto
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum's staking is booming, but the value of DeFi assets is dropping consistently. Dive into the factors causing this shift, …