The year 2021 was a year full of celebrities jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon. While some seemed to understand what cryptocurrencies are, others just wanted to show off or attract the youngsters. A video clip recently surfaced showing Charlie Puth buying Bitcoin from a well-known crypto exchange called Coinbase. What’s all that fuss about? Let’s explain.
Who is Charlie Puth?
Charlie Puth is an American singer and songwriter. He started getting fame from posting all his original work on Youtube. After becoming famous on social media, Ellen DeGeneres discovered him and made him a deal to sign with a record label.
With the rise of Tik Tok, Charlie became much more famous thanks to quick Tik Tok showcasing how he writes his original music, and what gives him inspiration. Some skeptics say that media companies plan exactly how he interacts with his fans and all his videos are staged and pre-planned. Regardless of whether his videos are authentic or not, it seems like his videos are working.
Did Charlie Puth Buy Bitcoin?
In his newest video clip for his long-awaited song called Light Switch, Charlie looks like he was starting to get in shape after a bad breakup. He started to work out, had a clean-cut, and even started to jog. Along with those enhancements, it looks like Charlie decided to also become financially independent and “smart”.
They show Charlie in the kitchen eating a banana (healthy food) along with checking the crypto market on Coinbase. He then proceeds to buy Bitcoin using 100 USDC. This portrays that he is trying to enhance his life and invest 100$ into Bitcoin, illustrating a “smart investment strategy”.
Does Charlie Puth REALLY Own Bitcoin?
It is currently unclear whether this artist really owns Bitcoin, but looking at how he didn’t mind pushing the Bitcoin narrative, it might be a possibility. Charlie wants to appeal to the youngsters, and incorporating cryptocurrencies into play seems to be the best strategy.
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Crypto Influencers – Curse or Blessing for the Crypto Industry?
- 3 Types of Scammers in the Crypto World
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Polish Bank Pays YouTube Star to Create FUD with Crypto Crash Video
- CryptoCrow Goes Mainstream with CBS TV
- Top 10 Most Trusted People in Crypto: Crooks or Not?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Here’s How IT Exec beats the Bear Markets with ‘Crypto Co-Pilot’ Tech
- Dogecoin Price eyes USD 0.1 – Does Dogecoin have growth potential?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What is LivePeer Crypto? Will LPT Token boom further?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin Falls Under $11,000! How Low Will The BTC Price Drop?
- Is SHIBA INU even Alive? SHIB jumped 35% in the past 24 hours!
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Celebrities got SUED because of EthereumMax Pump and Dump…But Why?
- Rapper 50 Cent Admits That He Never Actually Owned Bitcoin
- Ripple SEC Update: is Ripple winning the Lawsuit?
- A Proposed Congress Bill to Ban All Crypto?
- AZHOS CEO and CO-founder Marcel Kuhs on Supply Chain Automation, STOs and John McAfee
- Warren Buffet Hates Crypto! Here’s All He Said To Dip Crypto Prices!
More from Bitcoin News
Despite the crash that took place in 2022, cryptocurrencies still have a bright future. Will 2023 be good for cryptos?
Analysts predict that the year 2023 would be a turning point for cryptos. What to expect in the year 2023? …