Chainlink is currently trading at $13.16 still under consolidation since the overall market crash on November 26. The digital asset has been one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in 2020 gaining more than 1,400% since the crash in March 2020.
Chainlink price hit an all-time high of $20 on August 16 and a market capitalization of $6.6 billion. It remains trading at $13,18 with a current market cap of $5.2 billion.
Chainlink Price Analysis: Technical Indicators
On the 4-hour chart, LINK price has established a symmetrical triangle pattern from which will see a breakout or breakdown within the next 48 hours.
It seems that bears have the upper hand as Chainlink price fell below the 12-EMA and the 26-EMA, turning both levels into resistance points. A breakdown below the lower trendline at $12.83 can quickly drive LINK price towards $9.5 in the long-term.
On the other hand, if the bulls can regain the 12-EMA and the 26-EMA, they will shift the odds in their favor. Buyers will still need to climb above the upper boundary of the pattern at $13.5 which would drive Chainlink price towards $17.
On the daily chart, the parallel channel formed in October remains in place. The lower trendline of this pattern coincides with the support level of the symmetrical triangle. The upper boundary coincides with the bullish target at $17.
Similarly, Chainlink price needs to climb above the 12-EMA and the 26-EMA to favor the bulls. The MACD is also bearish and not showing signs of recovery. The RSI is right in the middle while most technicals scream sell.
Chainlink Price Analysis: On-Chain metrics
However, when it comes to on-chain metrics, the In/Out of the Money Around Price chart shows very little resistance above despite Chainlink price trading below the EMAs. It seems that the range between $13,16 and $13.95 is the strongest with very little opposition above this area.
On the other hand, there seems to be a lot of support on the way down from $13.15 until $11.98. Furthermore, it seems that the number of new addresses has been rising significantly over the past month being up 10% just in the past week. This shows an increase in interest from new investors in Chainlink which adds a lot of buying pressure.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Yearn.Finance Price Prediction: YFI is on the verge of a 20% breakout
- Chainlink Price Prediction – LINK fails to breakout of critical pattern, suggests pullback is nearby
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Seems Poised for a 27% Move Soon
- Chainlink Price Trends Higher And Sits At A Crucial Level
- ChainLink Price Awaiting A Crucial Breakout From Triangle Pattern
- Chainlink Price Prediction: LINK jumps 7.6% to hit $10.67
- Yearn.Finance Price Prediction: YFI touches $40,000 and aims for more
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC slides towards $33,000 but bulls buy the dip
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Could be Poised For Further Correction Down to $0.40
- Chainlink Price Breaks Out Of Critical Pattern Aiming For Higher Highs
- Chainlink Price Prediction: LINK ready to climb higher after defending critical level
- XRP Price Breaks Out Climbing Above $0.60 Again
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC at risk of falling below $30,000 after losing critical support
- Bitcoin Price At a Do-or-Die Scenario Aiming for a New All-Time High or Death
- Uniswap Price Forecast – UNI Could Be On The Verge Of A Breakout
- Ethereum Price Aims For $1,000 As ETH2 Deposit Contract Reaches 1.2 Million Coins
- BNB Price Defying The Market, Eying Up $40
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC aims for $37,000 as next target
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC aims for $53,000 if this level breaks