The year 2022 was a harsh one for the cryptocurrency market. Most cryptos are down by an average of more than 60% since the beginning of the year. Cardano specifically seems to have taken a heavy hit, losing more than 74% in 11 months. However, the market seems to have reached the bottom. Crypto investors are getting ready to enter the market again. Is it a good time to buy Cardano at the current price before 2023? Let’s analyze in this Cardano price prediction for December 31st 2022.
What is Cardano ADA?
Cardano (ADA) is a blockchain protocol that aims to be extremely fast and efficient in the future by utilizing the modern proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. Cardano’s goal is to solve the blockchain trilemma, which is the confluence of scalability, decentralization, and security.
Cardano’s network token is known as ADA. It is part of the network for charging and communication. The Cardano blockchain is constantly being upgraded in major development phases. Cardano strives to be the future’s most efficient and scalable blockchain.
Cardano has previously been referred to as the “Ethereum killer.” The blockchain employs scientific methods to develop the blockchain regularly in all critical areas. This is a significant reason for Cardano’s popularity.
How to Mine Cardano?
Since Cardano uses the proof-of-stake consensus mechanism, you can’t mine Cardano. Mining is an activity for cryptocurrencies that use the proof-of-work consensus mechanism. However, you can stake Cardano and still get a return on your investment.
Where to Stake Cardano?
Instead of relying on electricity and mining rigs, you’d need to buy Cardano and stake them for a return. You can easily stake Cardano on Binance. The rate of return for staking Cardano on Binance is currently between 2% (flexible) and 16% (locked) annually.
—> CLICK HERE TO STAKE CARDANO <—
Why is Cardano Down?
2022 was a bad year for cryptos. However, it’s all part of the game: some years are bullish, while others are bearish. Nothing goes up without falling back down. Cardano fell in 2022 from a high of $1.3 and reached the current price of $0.32, losing more than 74%.
“Oh no! Cryptos are very volatile!”. Well, have a look at Facebook’s price share. FB stock fell by more than 65% in 2022, just like Credit Suisse lost more than 65%. For Cardano, many fundamental factors that affected cryptos in general contributed to the bearish prices of ADA:
- The war in Ukraine
- The needed adjustment in the crypto market as part of the cycle (2020 and 2021 were heavily bullish)
- FTX crash causing a massive FUD in the crypto market
Cardano Price Prediction: Will Cardano recover in 2023?
It is no secret that after the bear market comes the bull market. We’re not talking here about a single cryptocurrency, but the overall crypto market in general. Since their inception, cryptos have always fluctuated in price, having good years and bad ones. 2023 is set to be a consolidation year, followed towards the end by a rise in prices.
For Cardano specifically, the 30 cents price mark represents a good entry price. Back in 2018, this price area represented a strong resistance to ADA. This price should currently turn into a support, where prices are set to rebound.
However, any significant breach of the 30 cents price mark should lower ADA prices down to 20 cents. That’s why it is important to keep a lookout over the entire crypto market.
How High can Cardano price go before 2023?
We don’t expect Cardano prices to soar high before 2023. A reasonable Cardano prediction would be a consolidation between 25 cents and 40 cents.
Where to Buy Cardano?
There are many exchanges that offer Cardano tokens to trade. However, it is important to always deal with a trusted and solid broker. Centralized exchanges are still the gateway from legacy finance into blockchain tech. We at CryptoTicker recommend the following trusted exchanges:
Are you looking for a chart analysis tool that doesn’t distract you with community messages and other noise? Check out GoCharting! This is an easy-to-use online charting tool that requires no downloads or prior knowledge.
Click here to get a 10% discount on your first payment (monthly or yearly)!
CLICK THIS LINK TO TRADE CARDANO AT BITFINEX!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- LAST CHANCE to Buy Cardano below 40 cents! ADA pumping soon?
- New Cardano Development in 2023? You might want to Buy ADA NOW!
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Cardano Price UP 12% in the past 24 hours! Buy ADA NOW?
- Cardano News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Can Cardano reach $5 in 2023? The Crypto Market is BOOMING!
- The Big Cardano Price Prediction: ADA to Reach 1$ Soon?
- DON’T Buy Cardano! Here’s why it’s Better to Wait for 2023
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Cardano Price to reach 1 $ if THIS Happens – BUY ADA?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Cardano Crash: Will ADA Price reach 10 cents?
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Can Cardano reach $2 in 2023? The Answer might SHOCK You!
- Cardano Price Prediction 2023: Buy ADA CHEAPLY TODAY?
- ADA looking to flip XRP: Is Cardano better than Ripple currently?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can ADA Price reach by 2025?
- Cardano Prediction: LAST CHANCE to Buy Cardano at 30 cents?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Making Crypto Trading Easy: Best Crypto Brokers in 2023
To commence your journey, explore our recommendations for the best crypto brokers and carefully select the one that aligns with …
Investing in the Next Big Thing: The Best Crypto VCs of 2023
A list of the best crypto VCs firms of 2023. This post will provide you with valuable insights into these …
Shiba Inu Prediction for 2025 – Can SHIB gain 100x?
As a speculative investment, the price of Shiba Inu coin can crash heavily, but it could also explode in value. …