After several green days, the cryptocurrency market suffers its first red day. Most cryptos lost in value after a price hike that lasted around 1 week. Today, Bitcoin prices suffered a loss of around 6%, bringing the entire market by that same percentage downwards. Investors who entered the market are seeing red portfolios. Will a Bitcoin down market extend and turn investors into day traders? Let’s assess what happened with Bitcoin prices and look at the technicals.
Bitcoin Prices were Bound for an Adjustment
Looking at how Bitcoin prices increased in the last 4 months, we can’t but acknowledge any price adjustment that happens. In fact, everything that goes up must go down eventually. This is especially true in cryptocurrency trading and investing. There are lots of trading bots today that engage in crypto trading. Most of them take advantage of high prices and short positions towards strong support areas.
In Bitcoin’s case, it is no secret that the 60K price level is a strong support. It also represents a psychological price area, signaling a new level for traders and investors.
Is Bitcoin Down? Not Really…
Or at least, not yet! Zooming out and looking at the daily chart, newbies will definitely stop panicking. Bitcoin prices have been going on an uptrend ever since mid-July 2021. This happened with barely any major price adjustment. On the other hand, small profit-taking happened in between, allowing Bitcoin prices to “breath” and deflate. This is important to happen, as they may lead to market bubbles, just like what happened back in 2017-2018.
Bitcoin can still retrace and still be considered on an uptrend. If prices were to fall below the 60K mark, the next area would be between 50K and 53K.
The Crypto Market at a Glance
In the past 24 hours, all cryptocurrencies are down by an average of 6%. The only gainers are SAND, WAXP, and MANA that gained 12%, 7%, and 2% respectively.
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : – 6.69 %
2- Ether (ETH) : – 7.61 %
3- Binance Coin (BNB): – 8.84 %
4- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
5- Solana (SOL) : – 6.37 %
6- Cardano (ADA) : – 6.81 %
7- Ripple (XRP) : – 7.85 %
8- Polkadot (DOT): – 9.61 %
9- USD Coin (USDC) : + 0 %
10- Dogecoin (DOGE) : – 8.18 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin reach 60K again?
- Breaking News – Bitcoin Price Falls below 60K, is the Bullrun Over?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – Are Bitcoin prices still going STRONG?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether nears 2K, Should you BUY?
- Bitcoin 60K SOON? This Chart HINTS for a +30% BTC Price increase
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Bitcoin Price loses 15% in 24 hours – Opportunity to BUY IN? Read on to see why WAITING is better
- Ethereum will SOAR to 5K after Doing THIS!
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Ethereum Price Prediction – 3 Reasons Why ETHER is a Strong BUY
- BITCOIN Prices Hit 60K! Will Bitcoin Price BOOM HIGHER?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Consolidation 2.0 lead to higher BTC prices?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Why did Bitcoin Price Crash?
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – Can you buy Bitcoins right now or is it too late?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – THIS is why BTC price will reach 40K soon
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Prices Linger on a fine line, Here’s what to expect
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin crash to $10,000 soon? What are the Bitcoin predictions for the year 2023? Here's what you need to …
Sequoia Capital has just reduced the value of its stake in the cryptocurrency exchange FTX to zero — a stake …