After several green days, the cryptocurrency market suffers its first red day. Most cryptos lost in value after a price hike that lasted around 1 week. Today, Bitcoin prices suffered a loss of around 6%, bringing the entire market by that same percentage downwards. Investors who entered the market are seeing red portfolios. Will a Bitcoin down market extend and turn investors into day traders? Let’s assess what happened with Bitcoin prices and look at the technicals.
Bitcoin Prices were Bound for an Adjustment
Looking at how Bitcoin prices increased in the last 4 months, we can’t but acknowledge any price adjustment that happens. In fact, everything that goes up must go down eventually. This is especially true in cryptocurrency trading and investing. There are lots of trading bots today that engage in crypto trading. Most of them take advantage of high prices and short positions towards strong support areas.
In Bitcoin’s case, it is no secret that the 60K price level is a strong support. It also represents a psychological price area, signaling a new level for traders and investors.
Is Bitcoin Down? Not Really…
Or at least, not yet! Zooming out and looking at the daily chart, newbies will definitely stop panicking. Bitcoin prices have been going on an uptrend ever since mid-July 2021. This happened with barely any major price adjustment. On the other hand, small profit-taking happened in between, allowing Bitcoin prices to “breath” and deflate. This is important to happen, as they may lead to market bubbles, just like what happened back in 2017-2018.
Bitcoin can still retrace and still be considered on an uptrend. If prices were to fall below the 60K mark, the next area would be between 50K and 53K.
The Crypto Market at a Glance
In the past 24 hours, all cryptocurrencies are down by an average of 6%. The only gainers are SAND, WAXP, and MANA that gained 12%, 7%, and 2% respectively.
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : – 6.69 %
2- Ether (ETH) : – 7.61 %
3- Binance Coin (BNB): – 8.84 %
4- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
5- Solana (SOL) : – 6.37 %
6- Cardano (ADA) : – 6.81 %
7- Ripple (XRP) : – 7.85 %
8- Polkadot (DOT): – 9.61 %
9- USD Coin (USDC) : + 0 %
10- Dogecoin (DOGE) : – 8.18 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin reach 60K again?
- Breaking News – Bitcoin Price Falls below 60K, is the Bullrun Over?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – Are Bitcoin prices still going STRONG?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether nears 2K, Should you BUY?
- Bitcoin 60K SOON? This Chart HINTS for a +30% BTC Price increase
- Bitcoin Price loses 15% in 24 hours – Opportunity to BUY IN? Read on to see why WAITING is better
- Ethereum will SOAR to 5K after Doing THIS!
- Ethereum Price Prediction – 3 Reasons Why ETHER is a Strong BUY
- BITCOIN Prices Hit 60K! Will Bitcoin Price BOOM HIGHER?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Consolidation 2.0 lead to higher BTC prices?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Why did Bitcoin Price Crash?
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – Can you buy Bitcoins right now or is it too late?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – THIS is why BTC price will reach 40K soon
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Prices Linger on a fine line, Here’s what to expect
- Correction Day is HERE! Should you Sell or start Buying Cryptos?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Breached 40K! Will it climb to 50K next?
- Bitcoin Crash! BTC Price loses 16% in the past 24 hours! What Happened?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – The Adjustment is finally HERE, will it extend throughout Christmas Holidays?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Bitcoin price crashed as prices fell below the price of $29,000. Will Bitcoin crash to $20,000? Let's analyze in this …
Bitcoin price made a fakeout above 30K. What's in store for Bitcoin? Let's delve deeper in this Bitcoin price prediction …
This guide offers a comprehensive view of cryptocurrency trading bots. It explores their role and importance in the volatile crypto …