After testing its previous all-time high last week, Bitcoin prices adjusted heavily to fall back to the USD 16,000 psychological support area. Ever since this market breather, Bitcoin has been on a slow recovery path, to reach a price at the time of writing of USD 18,950. But how will the price behave especially that we’re currently in uncharted territories?
Bitcoin Price Forecast – Technical Analysis shows healthy prices
Bitcoin had many reasons to crash last week:
- Many traders were actively waiting for Bitcoin prices to fall slightly, so they close their positions at maximum gains, fearing a repeated crash from 2017
- Bitcoin prices were on a heavy and extended uptrend, with no price adjustments
- When prices fell slightly, “newcomers” who purchased at prices higher than USD 18,500 panicked and closed their positions or were stopped out
Although the crash seemed to be extended, Bitcoin prices rebounded once they hit the strong support level of USD 16,000, forming a double bottom around that area, then going on an extended uptrend to reach a price at the time of writing of USD 18,950.
How to navigate through ATH areas
Investors who bought Bitcoin at prices below USD 15,000 are just sitting and watching the market react, waiting for strong reversal indicators, though there are no signs of repeals just yet.
Important areas to look out for:
- Support levels (SL areas):
- USD 18,000
- USD 17,500
- Resistance levels (TP or Entry areas):
- USD 19,000
- USD 19,500
- USD 20,000 (The all-awaited price)
The whole Cryptocurrency market was up and recovering as well
In the last 24 hours, most cryptocurrencies were up. This recovery should confirm a healthy price adjustment, after a whooping extended increase in prices, especially that Bitcoin is reaching its ATH once again for a third time, hoping to break it:
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : + 5.17 %
2- Ether (ETH) : + 8.10 %
3- Ripple (XRP) : + 1.50 %
4- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
5- Chainlink (LINK) : + 6.11 % (Surpassing Bitcoin Cash)
6- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) : + 3.82 %
7- Litecoin (LTC) : + 6.72 %
8- Cardano (ADA) : + 0.62 %
9- Polkadot (DOT) : + 7.12 %
10- Binance Coin (BNB) : + 3.08 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Prediction 2022: Crypto Crash is not over, BTC to 10K?
- DON’T BUY BITCOIN! 3 reasons why it’s too late and waiting is a Good Idea
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Can Bitcoin reach USD 100,000 before 2022?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – IS BITCOIN STILL WORTH IT IN 2020?
- Bitcoin Price loses 15% in 24 hours – Opportunity to BUY IN? Read on to see why WAITING is better
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ethereum price – a FINE LINE between BOOMING and SLACKING, here’s how to watch out
- Is the Bitcoin Crash over? Or will Bitcoin price reach $10,000?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – TA predicts another 2017 like rally!
- Bitcoin Price is shooting High! Is Bitcoin Back on Track to 60K?
- Crypto CRASH? This Analysis Predicts a Bitcoin price reaching $20,000!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin Price rises above $43,000 – is the Bear Market OVER?
- Crypto Comeback! Bitcoin up by more than 10%, Buy Bitcoin NOW?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- What Resistances Are Left For ETH to Reach ATH? Is 2600$ Possible?
- Bitcoin tads USD 19,000! Why this TA should make you feel concerned
- Bitcoin price hits USD 16,000….What’s next?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.