The Bitcoin price has broken the critical resistance range. At the time of writing this article, the Bitcoin price is sitting at $23121.57 putting $50K price mark in play. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Skyrockets 25% in 24 Hours
Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Successfully Touched Our Target Range
In our previous Bitcoin price analysis, we had mentioned that the BTC/USD daily price chart was displaying promising behavior. The only resistance that bulls were facing was the all-time high at $19,888. Trading volume had already started falling again, which indicated that BTC was ready for another breakout or breakdown. We had also mentioned that on the daily chart, the 12-EMA was way under the current price and bulls were in the commanding position.
Now, as per our daily price chart, the next possible resistance level could be at $24097. Above that, the next notable price spot is $26158, a significant psychological resistance level. Nevertheless, it looks that Bitcoin price is meeting very little resistance to the upside and it is on the path of $50K mark. Now, it seems that odds support the bulls in the short and long-terms. Most technical indicators are already massively bullish on virtually all time-frames.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – Where is the price of Bitcoin headed towards? Read on for a SETUP strategy
Bitcoin Price Analysis: The Hourly Chart
On the hourly chart, all the EMA’s are way under the current price and bulls appear to be in the dominant position. If we closely observe the Ichimoku Cloud indicator, then when the price is below the cloud the trend is down. When the price is above the cloud the trend is up. At the moment, the cloud is way above the cloud and it is climbing in the same direction as the current Bitcoin price and it could soon touch the $24000 mark.
Exchange heatmaps display no noticeable resistance levels and fields with great sell bulks greater than $22,000. In the short term, this indicates the possibility of BTC extending its price rally is high. Recognizing that Bitcoin price has surged despite growing whale deposits, BTC can still see a good price rally toward $30,000 and then it will be on the path of touching 50K.
Follow CryptoTicker on Twitter and Telegram for daily crypto news and price analyses!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Surpasses $20,000. What’s Next?
- Top 5 Major Coins: What To Look Out For In the Next 24 Hours?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: What’s Going on With The BTC Price?
- This Coin Made 40% in Seven Days…Is It a Good Investment?
- Ethereum Price Ready For A Massive Breakout Above $400
- Bitcoin Price USD Analysis: BTC/USD touched $9300
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Bitcoin Price Experiences Healthy Consolidation Down to $26,000, Still Aims for $30,000.
- Bitcoin Faces Healthy Consolidation, Can The Bulls Pick Up Momentum Again?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Is BTC Price Aiming To Hit $11,500 In The Short-Term?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Bitcoin Price Consolidates! Did the Bullrun END for $BTC?
- Bitcoin Price Surpasses $12,700 As PayPal Announces Crypto Payments
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- BTC Price Analysis: Can Bitcoin Price still touch the $13,000 mark?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
List of Countries Banning Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency has been gaining popularity in recent years as a decentralized form of currency, but not all countries have …
Bitcoin stabilizes around 28K, but BTC price at $50,000 soon?
What is the Bitcoin price forecast for the second quarter of 2023? Can BTC reach $50,000? Let's analyze in this …
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …