The Bitcoin price was able to rise above the $28,000 mark again in the last few days and investors’ hopes of a bull run above $30,000 grew again. But ultimately the Bitcoin price fell quickly again and got back below the $ 27,000 mark. Is this a sign that the Bitcoin crash can no longer be averted?
How did Bitcoin price Perform in the last few days?
The Bitcoin price has seen a stronger bull run again in the last few days. The price rose from under $26,500 back above the $28,000 mark within 3 days. At its peak, the Bitcoin price rose above $28,300.
But as a result, the Bitcoin price could not hold this mark and recently fell below $ 28,000 again. In the last 2 days, the decline continued and the Bitcoin price fell back below the $27,000 mark. The rise of the last few days has now almost disappeared again.
Will Cryptos Crash?
Bitcoin price once again failed to establish new support above the $28,000 mark after several weeks of sideways movement. This would be the first step for the Bitcoin price to climb back above the $30,000 mark. A sustained bull run towards $40,000 would be possible from this level.
Bitcoin’s rejection of $28,000 could be a bearish sign for the next few weeks. This is extremely relevant these days as the Bitcoin price is at a turning point. In June, the BTC price could either see a crash towards $20,000 or rise well above $30,000 again.
Will Bitcoin crash to $20,000?
The Bitcoin price has not been able to hold the $28,000 mark in the past few days. The key support on the downside right now is the $26,000 level. If this mark falls, the BTC price could drop significantly and quickly fall below $25,000.
A crash to $20,000 now seems possible for many analysts. Nevertheless, we must note that monetary policy should ease again for the US dollar, which should strengthen Bitcoin. This bullish influence makes a strong Bitcoin crash less likely.
Nonetheless, a short-term drop below $25,000 is still possible. However, we do not see a drop to $20,000 as investors should quickly buy cheaply on a crash as they anticipate rallies in the medium and long term.
Do you want to trade Bitcoin? Click HERE to do so with eToro!
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin CRASH to $20,000?
- Bitcoin Price hits $27,000! When will Bitcoin reach 30K?
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up?: Three Key Factors
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Will Bitcoin reach $50,000 again this year in 2023? Well…
- Why did Bitcoin Crash Today? Crypto Market Flash Crash?
- What will happen to Bitcoin after the crash? Probably a BOOM?
- Bitcoin price might just have turned Bullish again…This is why
- Bitcoin Price EXPLODES as US Banks risk liquidity crunch…BTC 30K?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Can Bitcoin reach $30,000 before June 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Can Bitcoin reach 50K soon?
- Those 3 Altcoins can BOOM in the next few weeks! Do you Hold any?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction for February 2023: It seems that 30K is inevitable…
- The Big Bitcoin Prediction for 2025 – Are We Seeing $200,000 to $300,000?
- Bitcoin surpasses $29,000! Will Bitcoin break $30,000?
- THIS Bitcoin Chart is Reassuring! Buy Bitcoin TODAY and Profit?
- Bitcoin Price ABOVE $22,000 again…Fake Crash Alert?
- Big Bitcoin News: Can Bitcoin Price Reach $50,000? Check These Five Reasons
- Is the Bitcoin Crash Over? When will we see the Bitcoin price rise again?
- Bitcoin Price FAILED to Break 38K Resistance, will $BTC reach 30K?
- Breaking Records: Will Bitcoin Price Break Through the $35,000 Mark Soon?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Grayscale Investments is making waves in the crypto management space. Following a significant win against the U.S. SEC, they're urging …
Miami Mayor Francis Suarez steps boldly into the future, signaling a transformative era where politics and Bitcoin intertwine. His vision …
Bitcoin price prediction: BTC had a sharp 7.5% drop, plunging to a current price of $25,800. Is Bitcoin headed for …