The Bitcoin price has recently risen above the $20,000 mark again. Bitcoin prices along with other altcoins have been moving in a sideways trend. Today, most cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin rose as high as 7% since last week. Is the new bullrun finally coming? Let’s analyze in this Bitcoin Price Prediction article.
What happened to Bitcoin Today?
After a long period without strong increases, the Bitcoin price surged above the $20,000 mark yesterday. The price broke out of the range between $19,000 and $20,000, in which the Bitcoin price has moved almost exclusively in the past few weeks.
In the last few days, the Bitcoin price has been more at the $19,000 level. The increase came about within just 1-2 hours and the Bitcoin price was able to rise above 20,300 dollars. After this surge, the price continued to rise to reach the current price of around $27,700.
Why could a bitcoin surge be likely in the near future?
In the last few weeks, the Bitcoin price has almost exclusively seen prices in the $19,000 to $20,000 range. Such stabilization and a “boring market” caused many investors to slowly lose interest in the crypto market. However, a long period of stabilization, especially in such a narrow corridor, means that a large price move could be imminent.
An increase is not excluded as external factors are developing favorably for Bitcoin and the crypto market in general. Interest in government bonds is falling again and risk investments such as cryptocurrencies could become interesting again for investors. Furthermore, the prices of the cryptocurrencies were able to stabilize, although the prices of the shares have fallen.
Where to Buy Bitcoin?
You can buy Bitcoin on all major crypto exchanges. As a rather inexperienced investor, we recommend the Kraken crypto exchange, which is very beginner-friendly and still offers the most important large cryptocurrencies for trading.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – How high can BTC price go?
In the last few weeks, we have seen prices stabilize within the bear market. After the first 6 to 8 months, when the prices rose massively, we have now reached a phase in which the prices remain at a low level without seeing any further losses. We may have already seen the low for the Bitcoin price in the bear market.
A breakout from the previous stabilization could actually lead to us seeing stronger price increases again. Because after the stabilization phase in the bear market, the last Bitcoin cycle was followed by a phase in which prices rose again. In 2019, after the Bitcoin low, we saw the price triple.
How high will Bitcoin go in 2022?
In the coming weeks, a first increase in the Bitcoin price is quite possible if we can break through the upper resistance and thus enter a volatile phase again. This would make the Bitcoin course rather bullish.
A move towards $30,000 could still be realistic in 2022. For that to happen, we would need to see a clear breakout in price over the next few weeks. However, lately, we have seen Bitcoin bounce off the top of resistance time and time again. The next few days will therefore be exciting.
Is it worth investing in Bitcoin now?
A larger Bitcoin increase is quite possible in the next few weeks. Regardless, we should be at the bottom end of bitcoin prices in this bear market. An investment in Bitcoin should therefore be worthwhile, at least in the medium to long term. The year 2023 could already see stronger increases where we surpass the current price ranges.
Are you looking for a chart analysis tool that doesn’t distract you with community messages and other noise? Check out GoCharting! This is an easy-to-use online charting tool that requires no downloads or prior knowledge.
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – ETH BOOMS 20%, Bullrun Finally Here?
- Cardano Price Prediction – Will ADA CRASH to 0$?
- Bitcoin Prediction: Can Bitcoin Price reach $60,000 in 2023?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Cardano Forecast: What’s next for Cardano Price after the Crypto Crash?
- Top 3 Reasons why DOGECOIN is a Good Buy before 2023
- Can Bitcoin price reach $20,000 again by the end of the year?
- Shiba Inu Prediction 2025 – Can the Meme Coin Repeat Its BOOM?
- Cardano Trend Reversal? How High will ADA reach by 2023?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ethereum Prediction for Year-End 2022: How High Can Ether reach?
- Top 3 Reasons why Bitcoin is about to EXPLODE!
- Top 3 Cryptos to BUY NOW! Crypto Arena getting SWAMPED?
- Top 3 Reasons why it’s currently BETTER to Buy Altcoins
- Cardano Price is up for a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH, Buy ADA before 1$?
- When will Bitcoin reach $100,000? Here’s a Conservative Projection
- XRP Price UP: Why is Ripple price soaring high?
- AVAX Price Prediction – How High will Avalanche Price Reach in 2030?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
This article is all about the three cryptocurrencies to consider in this crisis. Let's take a look at it in …
Bitcoin is currently sitting around $16,800. Will Bitcoin crash to 10K? Let's see in this Bitcoin prediction article.
Sequoia Capital has just reduced the value of its stake in the cryptocurrency exchange FTX to zero — a stake …