A global cryptocurrency exchange Binance has announced that it will list Fantom (FTM), a DAG-based smart contract platform. According to the official notification, the exchange will start trading for FTM/BNB, FTM/BTC, FTM/USDT, FTM/TUSD, FTM/USDC and FTM/PAX trading pairs at 2019/06/11 4:00 AM (UTC). People can now commence saving FTM in the compound for trading.
What is Fantom?
Fantom is developing a platform comprising of a high-speed, scalable, and reliable DAG-based shared ledger using aBFT policies to attain consensus, and a unique verifiable compiler and register-based virtual machine for smart contract accomplishment.
- The FTM has raised almost $39.7 MM via separate & unrestricted token sales from March to June 2018.
- It aims to facilitate smart contracts on DAG-based systems.
- It applies algorithms such as the Coffman–Graham algorithm to deliver Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerance (“aBFT”)
As mentioned earlier, FANTOM is a new DAG based Smart Contract platform that plans to unlock the scalability problems of enduring public shared ledger technologies. The program aims to distinguish itself from the popular block ledger-based warehouse foundation by trying to apply an advanced variant of subsisting DAG-based protocols. The FANTOM platform utilizes a new etiquette known as the “Lachesis Protocol” to keep consensus. This protocol is designed to be combined into the Fantom OPERA Chain. The purpose is to support applications developed on top of the FANTOM OPERA Chain to experience instant transactions and near-zero transaction prices for all users.
In the month of April 2019, Binance had decided to delist Bitcoin SV. The exchange had announced that the step is part of its reviews of the digital assets it selects to list and whether they meet particular standards implemented by the company. Changpeng Zhao (CZ) the CEO of Binance had tweeted that he will remove Bitcoin SV from the stock market and will continue to take such actions.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- How to add Fantom to MetaMask?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 31)
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 27)
- What is Fantom Crypto? Should you Buy FTM?
- What is Spookyswap Crypto and How to Use it?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 40)
- Crypto Analysis: THESE 3 Coins gained the MOST after last week!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 29
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 4
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in September 2021 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- These Top 4 Cryptocurrencies Have Rallied More Than 500% In The Last 90 Days
- Those 3 Cryptos can RECOUP your Losses after the Bitcoin Crash
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 5 Worst Performing Crypto of The Week 17
- Constellation Announces Migration To Mainnet, Token Swap On Kucoin
- What Are Layer 2 Solutions? Meet The Top 5 By Market Cap!
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Genesis has declared bankruptcy after enduring catastrophic losses. As a result, Genesis has filed for bankruptcy.