Bitcoin is currently experiencing a good phase again. After the price had to accept a stronger drop a week ago, the cryptocurrency rose sharply over the last 7 days (+13%). Although we could still face a crash, Bitcoin price should rise sharply in the medium term. What are the reasons for such an increase? Will Bitcoin reach 50K again?
When will Bitcoin reach 50K again?
The Bitcoin price surpassed an important mark again a few days ago at $25,000. This puts the cryptocurrency back as strong as it was last time in the second quarter of 2022. That could be halfway to a new high in 2023. The $50,000 is a price target that is realistic for this year.
We could see this price again in the middle of the year. The end of the second quarter or the beginning of the third quarter of 2023 seem realistic. Even if we see another crash, a spike to that level would still be possible this summer.
3 Reasons pushing Bitcoin to reach 50K this year?
1. The year 2019 might be repeating
In order to be able to predict the development of prices in the crypto market in the medium and long term, we can always make historical comparisons. This comparison makes sense if we go back 4 years and look at 2019.
In 2019 we saw a very similar price action to this year. Overall, the Bitcoin price rose from $3,500 to $10,500. If we take a factor of 3 in price action for this year, we arrive at around $50,000.
2. Stable FIAT monetary policy
It can be assumed that the percentage increases in the Bitcoin price will decrease in repeated cycles. But even then, $50,000 could be possible, assuming we have a severely undervalued bitcoin at the moment.
This could be the case as in 2022 the value of bitcoin has fallen compared to FIAT currencies such as the US dollar and euro as interest rates have been sharply increased by central banks. For now, that policy appears to be stabilizing and hikes should not be anytime soon. That should boost the value of bitcoin.
3. More Crypto trust after Severe Regulation
In 2022, many bankruptcies have hurt the crypto market. Celsius, Terra or FTX – all these bankruptcies also harmed Bitcoin. At the moment, the SEC is primarily taking care of the Altcoins. Stronger regulation of altcoins could follow.
In this case, the winner would be Bitcoin. Better regulation would increase confidence in bitcoin and could see its price rise more than altcoins. The BTC dominance should increase. So a price of $50,000 would be easier.
Offer from CryptoTicker
Are you looking for a chart analysis tool that doesn’t distract you with community messages and other noise? Check out GoCharting! This is an easy-to-use online charting tool that requires no downloads or prior knowledge.
Click here to get a 10% discount on your first payment (monthly or yearly)!
CLICK THIS LINK TO TRADE BITCOIN WITH BITFINEX!
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Can Bitcoin reach 50K soon?
- Merry Christmas! Bitcoin Price Above 50K! What’s next?
- Bitcoin Prediction: Can Bitcoin Price reach $60,000 in 2023?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Can Avalanche Price hit $100 in 2023?
- Crypto Analysts Predict that Bitcoin will reach THIS Price in Summer 2023…
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Ethereum Price reaching $3,000 in June 2023? Possible, here’s why!
- How will Shiba Inu Perform in Q1 of 2023? The Numbers are IN!
- THIS Bitcoin Chart is Reassuring! Buy Bitcoin TODAY and Profit?
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Conservative Prediction: Can Ethereum reach $5,000 in 2023?
- Beyond the Moon: Solana Poised to Reach $100 by 2023?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- 2 BIG Reasons: Can Cardano reach $1.50 in 2023?
- Can Cardano reach $2 in 2023? The Answer might SHOCK You!
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY before January 2023 (Don’t Miss OUT!)
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Will Bitcoin Reach $100,000 in 2022?
- Those 3 Altcoins can BOOM in the next few weeks! Do you Hold any?
- Bitcoin Price Consolidates! Did the Bullrun END for $BTC?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …
Deutsche Bank CRASH: Will Crypto prices go UP further?
Can Bitcoin and crypto prices go up further after further negative developments in this potential Deutsche bank crash?
Gold vs. Bitcoin: This investment protects you better in the coming financial crisis!
Should you buy gold or bitcoin right now to protect your wealth? Let's take a look at Gold Vs. Bitcoin …