Cryptoticker built its own Experience in The Sandbox. Today, users can visit our virtual office and complete 16 quests, including rescuing Santa. In this article, you’ll learn how to enter our Metaverse and play our CryptoTicker game. You’ll also be able to participate in our Christmas giveaway and win free gift, courtesy of CryptoTicker😉
How to play CrypToticker Game on The Sandbox
- Download The Sandbox Game Maker
2. Open Game Maker and create a The Sandbox account (if you already have an account, you can log in directly)
3. Login with your user data. Now you see the following:
4. Click on the “Drafts Gallery” button and then on the “Featured Experiences”
5. Now you can click on “Cryptoticker World” and start playing
How to WIN the CryptoTicker x Sandbox Game
The map consists of 5 compartments that you can explore:
Spread across the map, you can talk to different characters and unlock a total of 16 different quests. Only one main quest is required to successfully complete the Cryptoticker Experience. You unlock this by speaking to the receptionist at the entrance. If you have done this, you will receive the quest “Collect Three Bells”. This is by far the longest quest, while the other 15 missions can be considered side quests.
Complete the “Collect Three Bells” Quest
To complete the main quest, you need to find a total of 3 different bells on the map. You get the yellow bell by completing the Jump n Run in the Gaming Area. You unlock this by talking to the “Game Master”.
To find the second bell, you also have to complete a jump n run. Run to the Education Area and talk to the astronaut. This will now give you the quest “Observatory Climb” and you can do the parkour to the observatory. The start is in a gray building next to the Christmas market. Once you have reached the observatory you will receive the blue bell.
To find the third bell, you must complete several quests:
- Talk to the elf who is to the right of the reception desk
- After speaking to the elf, you will unlock the Winter is Coming quest
- Collect all 6 presents at the Christmas market
- Talk to the elf next to the throne in the Christmas market
- Now you’ll unlock the quest “Find Santa”.
- Talk to the elf next to the conservatory and equip the candy cane as a weapon
- Fight your way to Santa and defeat the beavers
- After rescuing Santa you will unlock the Meet Santa quest and you can now meet Santa at his throne in the Christmas Market
- Santa now gives you the quest “Christmas Spirit” and you have to distribute all 8 collected gifts to the visitors
- Once you have done this, you can talk to Santa again and you will receive the red bell
Once you have collected all 3 bells, you can return to the receptionist. Important: Once you have spoken to the receptionist, the Cryptoticker x The Sandbox Experience will be successfully completed. If you want to complete all quests, you must do them first before you speak to the receptionist.
Cryptoticker x The Sandbox Christmas Giveaway!
At Christmas, we are again organizing a giveaway with various prizes. Here’s how you can participate in this exciting giveaway, for free:
- Join our Discord
- Play our The Sandbox Experience and complete it successfully
- Then post a screenshot of your victory screen in the #christmas-giveaway channel (you can find it in the free section)
- The giveaway ends on December 27th at 7 pm
- After that, the winners will be drawn and the prizes will be distributed
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 10 NFT Games To Watch Out For in 2023
- Level Up Your Earnings: The 10 Best Play-To-Earn Games With Crypto and NFT Rewards!
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Illuvium Metaverse: Collecting, Playing, and Profiting in 2023
- Top 10 Metaverse Tokens That Could Explode in 2023
- Here’s your Ultimate Cryptomines Guide – Is this NFT Game Worth it?
- Illuvium announces Virtual Land Sale! Here’s how to Buy Illuvium Land
- Illuvium Crypto: A Revolution in the Metaverse Explained
- Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
- Top 4 Play2Earn Games in 2023 to get rich?!
- Upland: Become a real-estate mogul with this blockchain game!
- Top 3 Games To Become the Next Axie Infinity
- Merry Crypto Christmas: Here’s our Crypto Wish to Santa for 2023!
- Play2Earn Crypto Basics – Here are the BEST GAMES for 2022
- How to Play Dookey Dash Yuga Labs and Join the Next Mint
- Blockchain Investment: Top 3 Gaming Tokens for May 2023
- Start your Play-2-Earn career today! Will it be your day? – Aavegotchi starts in a few hours!
- Top 5 Gaming Tokens for August 2023
- The SandBox Announces METAVERSE – SAND up by 80% in 7 days!
- Tron’s Dream Home giveaway fuels rumors of future developments
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?
Pepe crash: A 20% drop in its price was captured since last week, as per figures from coinmarketcap. Why is …