What is Ripple?
Ripple is a payment protocol created as a globally shared settlement system for financial institutes. Ripple was initially published in 2012. The system uses the XRP cryptocurrency.
The company claims that this XRP cryptocurrency is an entirely detached entity. The main aim of Ripple is to replace the conventional SWIFT payments system which is being used since 1973.
As ripple aims to replace the swift payments system, it’s much more secure, quicker and efficient for the existing financial institutes.
The competitors for ripple can be categorized into two. Blockchain-based institutional settlement system and non-blockchain institutional settlement system. Let us list out the most important competitors based on this:
- Bloom Solutions
Ripple assets and liabilities
Let us view the assets and liabilities of ripple based on the decentralization features of blockchain technology.
- Use cases
Ripple has been proved useful for many platforms, mainly for cheaper and faster cross border payments.
Ripple already has powerful partner institutions using their xRapid technology. Most famous ones are:
- Euro Exim Bank
- Bank of America
- American Express
- Connect pay
- BFC Bahrain
- WorldCom Finance
- J.P. Morgan
- Blockchain competence
Ripple states that ripple’s network will be able to do 1500 transactions per second. Ripple is on the path to being the standard in the fintech industry.
Ripple claims that the cryptocurrency XPR is not a security while this has yet to be verified by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
Ripple is not decentralization-based even though it relies on blockchain technologies. In the blockchain industry, ripple is one of the most centralized projects.
Top 4 ripple price predictions
After an extensive fundamental analysis of Ripple’s recent actions and transactions and its partners, the conclusion was a highly positive possible price movement. During the time of writing, Investinghaven revealed that XRP had hardly any sellers left below $0.42 and the price of XRP could reach $20.0. Even so, ever since that, XRP has dropped to today’s $0.30.
Coinswitch claims that there are few upgrades to be implemented in 2019 that could make Ripple climb the charts towards the end of this year. They mentioned that ripple has the ability to hit $1.0 by the fall of 2019. As for 2020, based on a sequence of third-party analysis, Coinswitch predicts that XRP’s average value would be around $1.50. Major companies like American express and Lian Lian Group might be officially linked to Ripple in order to accomplish Chinese card payments.
Investing.com, after a thorough analysis online gave us the price prediction of XRP as somewhere around $0.6 by December 2019. Moreover, the analysis states that during the spring of 2020, XRP may achieve $9 with the help of its partners and payment protocol. It also includes that towards the fall of 2020 the price may again go down and settle between $6.50 and $7.50.
U.today discusses whether or not ripple can reach the price of $10.0 per coin by the end of 2019. They published an article in which they quoted some sources that predicted different prices at the fall of this year and during 2020:
- Fxstreet and express.co.uk – assuming that ripple is one among the best investments of the year, its price might reach somewhere in the range of $3.0 to $5.0 by the end of 2019.
- Ripple coin news – $8 to $10 based on the support from upcoming partnerships.
- UsLifted – around $22.79.
- The Economic forecast agency – $0.32 in 2019.
According to them, they offer a potential ROI of 17x that of the investment.
Editor’s Note: Before investing in any cryptocurrency, always conduct your own research beforehand. Cryptocurrency values tend to fluctuate constantly and don’t invest more than you are ready to lose.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Steemit, and join our Telegram channel for the latest blockchain and cryptocurrency news
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Ripple Price Analysis
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- XRP Crash – Here’s why Ripple’s Future looks BLEAK!
- SHIB’s Burn Rate Soars: Can it Ignite a Price Rally in 2023?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in May 2023 – Best Crypto Investments!
- SBI Ripple Asia Gets Payments License
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- Big Banks announce fiat-pegged currency for settlements
- These 4 coins made over 100% in 1 week – Why you should consider them still
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- 10 Reasons why you should invest in Ripple
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY in April 2023: Best Crypto Investments
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ripple Price is about to SOAR HIGH! Here’s what’s new with the SEC…
- VISA Transfer System Allegedly Utilizing Ripple Blockchain Tech in Operations
- Coingate Includes XRP Payments For Merchants
- Former US President Bill Clinton To Deliver Keynote At Ripple Conference
- UK Treasury declares XRP as Non-security, Can XRP Price Reach $1?
You might also like
More from Crypto
3 Cryptos that Performed Terribly During the Current Crypto Crash
The cryptocurrency market has been a rollercoaster ride for investors, with dramatic price swings and unpredictable market movements. Recently, the …
Breaking News: More than 50 Crypto Tokens including ADA, LUNA, and TRX Now Considered Securities by the US SEC
US SEC has declared over 50 tokens, including ADA, LUNA, and TRX, as securities. Let's take a look at these …
BIG NEWS: Binance US Streamlines Trading Pairs and Halts OTC Operations
Binance.US, the U.S. subsidiary of Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, has announced significant changes to its trading operations.