Polygon MATIC Ethereum L2 ecosystem is still growing, despite the recent slump in the market and the fall in the MATIC prices. The bearish sentiment hasn’t stopped the Ethereum based top 5 NFT projects to migrate to the top L2 solution for escaping generally high fees and settlement times. Non Fungible Tokens (or NFTs) based projects are a diverse and prominent asset class, whose presence is likely to cause significant traction for Polygon MATIC. Let’s see the list of top 5 NFT projects on Polygon MATIC, which migrated from the Ethereum base layer and were significant there.
Decentraland is a virtual reality and digital sims platform, which allows users to create and experience their own reality. The users are able to purchase plots of land (non-fungible unique digital assets) which they can build upon. It’s unique in the sense that the plots of land have a specific location, owner, content description, and access controls.
All content is monetized and traded. The project has two tokens MANA – the ERC-20 token and LAND – the ERC-721 token for the land record, acquired by burning MANA. This famous NFT project is now available on Polygon MATIC too and accessible for users looking for a scalable experience.
Aavegotchi is an Ethereum based NFT/DeFi intersection project, which allows users to farm rare collectibles by staking GHST tokens. The unique crypto-collectibles are classified on the basis of many different traits, including personality, ethereality, body, color, etc., and rely on the ERC-721 standard, used by other famous collectible projects. This popular NFT+Gaming project is now available on Polygon MATIC.
MurAll – the name comes from a painting made on a wall. It is a blockchain-based collaborative NFT art initiative that allows everyone to draw. It also stands for openness and censorship resistance. The requirement to draw – PAINT token.
Once made, the NFT painting is permanent and immortalized on the blockchain by burning PAINT tokens and creating deflationary supply shock. It can be drawn over only 21,000 times, after which PAINT will run out. Now, MurAll is available on Polygon and is third on the list of the top 5 NFT projects on Polygon MATIC.
Cargo.Build is the NFT creation and marketplace service, operating on multiple blockchains including Polygon MATIC. This platform can be used for a variety of services allowing for easily steps minting of NFT arts, gaming objects, event tickets, other kinds of access tokens and other items. Since Ethereum fees got high and priced some participants out, Cargo decided to join the Polygon L2 solution.
OpenSea is the world’s renowned NFT trading platform with an extensive NFT collection and feature set. It’s the largest of its kind in the world. Like Cargo, it allows for minting and trading of NFTs. It has a high trading volume and generally the recipient of rare/limited availability NFTs for that reason.
Because of its high importance and adoption by a large number of crypto users, OpenSea recently migrated to the Polygon MATIC L2 solution. It’s number one in our list of top 5 NFT projects on Polygon MATIC.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- The Top 5 NFT Marketplaces
- Decentraland Opens Its Door For Blockchain Virtual Reality Experience
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Top 5 Metaverse Tokens By Market Capitalization
- Top 3 Metaverse Crypto Projects to Invest in for 2022
- The Ultimate NFT Guide – New to NFTs? START HERE
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 NFT Projects by Market Capitalization in 2022
- Decentraland Tutorial – What is it and how to play?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 5 Historical NFT Collections On Ethereum
- Top 5 NFT Art Collections
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 3 Metaverse Games for 2023 – Don’t Miss OUT!
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in April 2021 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Top 5 Gaming Tokens to Invest In
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- How To Stake Aavegotchi GHST Tokens On Polygon (Matic Network) L2 Gas-Free!
- Decentraland MANA Guide – How To Bring Your Brand into The Metaverse?
- These Three Cryptocurrencies Made people Rich in October 2021
You might also like
More from Blockchain
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …