This week has been pretty quiet for most cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin after the recent bounce. We have seen a lot of sideways trading for the most part but a few cryptos have been outperforming the rest of the market this week.
MX Token + 39.7%
MX has been in a daily uptrend for around 20 days now and has seen a significant increase in trading volume for the past week. The EMAs have crossed bullishly two days ago for the first time on the daily chart.
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision +15.4%
BSV is a controversial fork of Bitcoin Cash that claims to be the original Bitcoin. According to Craig Wright, a self-proclaimed inventor of Bitcoin, BSV restores the original Bitcoin protocol.
BSV has seen a significant increase in bull volume and managed to break above the 26-period EMA yesterday. Today, the digital asset has seen a 7% price increase with more trading volume.
Waves was also featured on our last Top 5 here. The digital asset continued to trade sideways until yesterday when the bulls managed to swing a 15% price increase within 10 hours. Waves is currently under consolidation as the daily RSI has crossed into the overbought area.
The bulls are looking for the 12-period EMA as support and bottom of the consolidation before taking off again, although, the current market momentum might accelerate this process. The digital currency is available on Binance.
Fantom + 12.8%
Fantom’s price action has been a bit erratic recently. The bulls managed to cross above $0.012 briefly before going back down to $0.011. FTM is currently trading at $0.0114 after surging around 13% during this week. The bulls have now set a daily uptrend even though it is a bit choppy. The daily EMAs are looking for a bullish cross in the next few days and the RSI is not overextended.
The trading volume has been increasing for Fantom but the overall trend remains negative in the long term. You can trade Fantom on Binance.
Basic Attention Token + 21%
BAT has been on a roll recently as the bulls managed to change the daily downtrend in a very convincing manner. BAT price crossed above both EMA’s yesterday and the bulls saw even more continuation today with increasing bull volume.
The daily RSI is not overextended and the bulls have been able to break above several resistance levels. BAT is currently trading at $0.19 and it’s facing mild resistance at $0.196 and stronger resistance all the way up at $0.2211. You can buy BAT coins on Binance.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- The next Bitcoin? : Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Above $9,400, Bulls Looking at $10,000
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 5 Coins This Week, Massive Gains
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Could Face A Strong Pullback
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH is ready to crack $253 thanks to key indicators
- EOS Price Analysis – Price Drops 3% Below Crucial Levels
- Bitcoin Price USD Analysis: Eying up $9,000
- BNB Price Defying The Market, Eying Up $40
- ChainLink Price Analysis, Good Bullish Momentum
- Ripple Price Struggling To Climb Above $0.26
- XRP Price Could Slide Lower In The Short-Term
- Ethereum Price Hits $392 And Confirms Monthly Uptrend Not Seen Since 2017!
- ChainLink Price Massive 15% Surge Today
- BNB Price Explodes 9% Towards $31
- PolkaDOT Price Could Be Headed to $7 Again
- Filecoin Price Analysis – FIL Price Reaches $200 With A $3 Billion Market Capitalization
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: High Buying Pressure As Halving Event Gets Closer
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?