Solana is one of those crypto projects that directly gained significant fame. It quickly became part of the top 10 biggest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization back in 2020. Today’s outlook on the cryptocurrency market is generally bearish, as prices took a heavy hit in November 2021. SOL price suffered severe losses and crashed from a high price of $260 and reached a low of $26! However, the crypto market is trying to recover and investors are aware of the heavily discounted prices of Solana. In this article, we’re going to talk about the top 3 reasons to buy Solana TODAY!
What is Solana (SOL)?
Solana is a decentralized blockchain founded in 2017 and run by the Solana Foundation. It can process more transactions than its counterpart smart contract blockchain like Ethereum, Polkadot, and EOS. Solana uses POH or Proof of History consensus mechanism in place of layer 2’s or side-chains to solve scalability issues. As a result, the time between transactions is shorter and can process up to 710,000 transactions per second. In the POH consensus model, all nodes run their own internal clock. Once they’re in coordination, the block gets verified at a faster rate.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
Top 3 Reasons to Buy Solana
#1 Solana has Smart Contracts
There are many crypto projects that solely rely on sending/receiving tokens. However, when Ethereum brought smart contracts to the crypto space, the industry became much bigger. Due to the many inefficiencies that Ethereum is facing today, many other competitors entered this big space, like Solana. Solana today hosts NFTs, staking, and many other services, which might become bigger in the future as they develop.
#2 Solana Labs announced the launch of their mobile device
Crypto enthusiasts were very happy to hear that Solana Labs recently announced the launch of their Android-based software for developing mobile web3 apps. Web3 is the latest craze in the crypto scene and is set to change the way we use the internet. With this announcement, many investors became bullish on Solana.
#3 SOL prices are heavily discounted
The recent crypto crash made SOL lose around 80% in valuation. However, most investors look at this as an opportunity to buy SOL at discounted prices. Most professional traders and investors have hard exits. When they see prices crashing, they get out of the market and wait for prices to stabilize. Today, it looks like the downtrend is over, and prices are trying to retrace higher.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- The Solana Forecast for 2030 – How high can SOL go in the next few years?
- Top 5 Tokens To Purchase On Solana in 2022
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- What is Solana Pay and how does it work?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in May 2022 – INSANE POTENTIALS!
- Ripple SEC Update: is Ripple winning the Lawsuit?
- Solana Prediction: Will Solana Crash after FTX’s Downfall?
- Solana Price is about to make a BOLD MOVE! Which Direction?
- Crypto Crash – Why are Cryptos Down suddenly?
- What is Solana blockchain? Can SOL Coin go up again?
- Cardano Price Prediction – Can Cardano reach 2$ before 2022?
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Top 5 Worst Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 45
- Solana Price Prediction: How High Will SOL Price go? Hot Buy?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Solana Price reached a STRONG SUPPORT – Should you Buy SOL?
- Solana Pumps By Over 40 % – Here’s Why…
- Solana, Ethereum, and HUH Token: Crypto Tokens With Exciting Future Projects You Don’t Want To Miss!
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What is the Polkadot price prediction for the year's end and how high will the DOT price reach in 2025? Let's take a …