Plus500 is a popular broker in Germany, the UK and other European countries. The Israel-based broker is especially known for offering a wide range of CFDs to its clients. Therefore, it is about time to take a closer look at Plus500.
Popular broker in the test: The big Plus500 review
As already mentioned, only CFDs are tradable on Plus500. CFDs are leveraged products on stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, etc. Thereby, the CFD represents the stock in a leveraged manner. CFDs are thus much riskier than direct investments, since the leverage also works downwards. Stocks, cryptos, commodities and other assets cannot be traded directly on the platform. Plus500 is exclusively for derivative products.
Transaction costs do not exist at this broker!
The biggest disadvantage of Plus500 is the non-existence of directly tradable stocks, funds, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. To be fair, however, this is also not the goal or the targeted customer group of brokers. Another big disadvantage of the platform is the inactivity fee. Users pay for every inactive month after a period of 3 months (overview inactivity fees). Plus500 aims to target more professional investors, or CFD traders.
For the targeted customer group of Plus500, the CFD traders, the platform is for sure recommendable. Plus500 scores with a variety of tradable certificates. In addition, it is positive to note that the broker does not specialize only in stocks, funds and ETFs, or only in cryptocurrencies, but combines both worlds. It should also be noted that the company does not charge any order fees, which is very attractive especially for traders.
Conclusion: Plus500 Review
Plus500 convinces with a wide range of CFDs. The big advantage of the broker is that it does not only specialize in stocks, funds and ETFs or cryptocurrencies, but combines the best of both worlds and makes both tradable. However, the broker cannot be recommended for beginners and stock market novices, as CFDs are much more speculative and risky compared to directly tradable securities, as the selected leverage also works downwards.
If you are now convinced of Plus500, we have the link for you here.
If you are looking for a broker that focuses only on cryptocurrencies, check out our ByBit guide.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Popular broker in the test: PrimeXBT review
- Brokereo, The New CFD Broker On The Market
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Trade cryptocurrencies, forex & co. with TradeATF
- 101Investing: New crypto broker tested
- Broker review: eToro in the test
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Plus500 – Everything You Need on One Platform
- Everything You Need To Know About A Crypto CFD Broker
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Broker Review – is eToro a Good Broker? Here’s what you Need to Know
- Popular broker in the test: FTX
- Twitter Fact-Checks: Is ROBINHOOD restricting Crypto Withdrawals?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- GigaFX Review: 10 Features of the Platform
- 4 Ways to Invest in Bitcoin WITHOUT Buying Bitcoin!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- 10-Capital Review: Reliable Cryptocurrency Trading Broker To Use?
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Genesis has declared bankruptcy after enduring catastrophic losses. As a result, Genesis has filed for bankruptcy.