Bitcoin prices exploded after the Tesla announcement, and as predicted in a previous article, other Big Tech companies started to study the possibility to integrate Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in general. Let’s first check out how our previous trade performed, and setup a new strategy to see if we can enter the market at the current prices.
CryptoTicker’s BTC Prediction hits a perfect Bullseye
Here at CryptoTicker, all our strategies are transparent and always linked to previous articles. This past Sunday, we laid out a buy strategy that hit perfectly our price targets, as explained in this article. We basically predicted prices to breach 40K back when the price was consolidating at USD 36K, and set up a TP#1 at USD 40.8K for a profit of 13%. This trade was successful and went on to hit the second TP#2 at USD 46.3K (figure 1).
Should you BUY BTC at this current price TODAY?
Currently, BTC prices are around USD 47,900. There are two options to set up your trades:
1- If you’re planning a short-term strategy, you can enter the market at current prices, set a stop-loss at USD 47,000 and a take-profit at USD 50,000 provided that prices continue on their uptrend with no selling pressure.
2- If you’re planning for a longer time frame, it is best to wait for price confirmations. Currently, the price of BTC is hanging with no significance in TA levels as we would expect when entering ATH territories. Waiting for a small correction would be a safer idea, before we see the 50K breach.
The cryptocurrency market as a whole
In the past week, the whole cryptocurrency market was up significantly, thanks to the past events of Tesla buying BTC, and other firms looking into the matter more seriously. Cardano and Binance Coin are leading the way with 75% and 129% respective gains:
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : + 27.18 %
2- Ether (ETH) : + 7.42 %
3- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
4- Cardano (ADA) : + 75.87 % (surpassing DOT and XRP)
5- Ripple (XRP) : + 31.98 %
6- Polkadot (DOT) : + 26.58 %
7- Binance Coin (BNB): + 129.38 % (surpassing LINK and LTC)
8- Litecoin (LTC): + 22.72 %
9- Chainlink (LINK) : + 5.56 %
10- Stellar (XLM) : + 32.61 % (surpassing BCH)
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- TA that predicted Bitcoin Price to consolidate is showing signs of STRENGTH ahead, BUT…
- Bullseye BTC Prediction – Bitcoin Price breaches 40K for the third time, 50K next?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin price is recovering – Will it successfully break the previous ATH?
- Bitcoin Price is BACK ON TRACK – Should you BUY BTC?
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – Can you buy Bitcoins right now or is it too late?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – TA predicts another 2017 like rally!
- Breaking News – Bitcoin broke USD 24,000…Should you sell BTC?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin Price recover?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is Bitcoin REALLY eyeing 40k again?
- Bitcoin Price is shooting High! Is Bitcoin Back on Track to 60K?
- Will Ethereum price hit USD 2,000 before MARCH 2021?
- Ethereum price is nearing a PIVOTAL area…Will it make it?
- Bitcoin price falls 16% in less than 24 hours – Is this the end of the Uptrend?
- Bitcoin price hits USD 16,000….What’s next?
- Bitcoin Price loses 15% in 24 hours – Opportunity to BUY IN? Read on to see why WAITING is better
- Ethereum price – a FINE LINE between BOOMING and SLACKING, here’s how to watch out
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – Establishing well above the USD 14,000 price
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Bitcoin price crashed as prices fell below the price of $29,000. Will Bitcoin crash to $20,000? Let's analyze in this …
Bitcoin price made a fakeout above 30K. What's in store for Bitcoin? Let's delve deeper in this Bitcoin price prediction …
This guide offers a comprehensive view of cryptocurrency trading bots. It explores their role and importance in the volatile crypto …