Gelato Network announced that it is bringing easy automated bots and thus process automation to the Ethereum blockchain aided by the Chainlink provided Fast Gas/Gwei Price Reference Oracle on Jul 03. A first of its kind, Chainlink oracles allow smart contract access to decentralized and reliable on-chain source for gas prices. It will allow users and developers to specify the gas price conditions for smart contracts to execute or halt actions/transactions if the gas hits a certain threshold. It will ensure that the users pay a fair price and have an efficient no-intervention-necessary way of controlling costs.
.@gelatonetwork, a protocol for automating dApps, is live on mainnet using Chainlink’s Fast Gas/Gwei Price Reference Data. Gelato applies the fast gas price at the point of contract maturity, ensuring users pay the fair market price & can control gas costs.— Chainlink – Official Channel (@chainlink) July 3, 2020
Gelato Network will utilize Chainlink technology to automate the smart contracts powered bot’s functioning process for developers and users, opening up new cases for liquidation prevention, automated trading, dollar-cost averaging etc. No longer will the developers be required to create and audit their smart contracts for automation or develop their own underlying relay node infrastructure to broadcast transactions on-chain.
“Without Chainlink’s secure and reliable decentralized oracle network, automated smart contracts would not be able to execute with the reliability guarantees that developers require, especially as smart contracts scale in value. Users and developers purchasing executions from Gelato’s “Executor” will need a reliable price point in order to avoid overpaying for gas and to properly budget their dApp. Chainlink is the first to provide this gas data on-chain in a reliable and decentralized manner, enabling Gelato to remain secure in its end-to-end operations.” Luis Schliesske, Co-founder of Gelato Network explained:
Gelato Network can be used for automatic trading, limit orders on DEXs, stop-loss orders on DEXs, automatic interest rate refinancing, dollar cost averaging, DAO funded uniswap oracles, automated weekly salary payments, investment basket re-balancing etc.
About Gelato Network
Gelato Network is a startup company working on the design and creation of Ethereum bots, which can automatically execute actions based on certain preset criterias. The company aims to provide code and infrastructure allowing developers and skilled users to easily build, customize and benefit from automated bots powering decentralized applications, using provided templates and required relay node infrastructure, without much effort on their part.
Chainlink is a decentralized data oracles service, which connects smart contracts to off-chain real world events information. The oracles are secure, resistant to manipulation and thus reliable. The main product Chainlink price reference contracts consists of 30 DeFi price feeds, on the Ethereum network, each consisting of 7 to 21 secure, independent Sybil resistant nodes, sourcing data from a high quality aggregator.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Korean Banks Adopt Chainlink for DeFi Applications
- Ontology Partners With Chainlink To Enhance Data Management And Security
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Binance Smart Chain Integrates Chainlink Oracles Before Deployment
- Huobi Exchange To Run Chainlink Node To Bolster DeFi Ecosystem
- Chainlink And FLETA Partner To Advance Medical Blockchain Applications
- Chainlink To Supply Bullionix With Accurate Gold Price XAU/USD Feed
- Chainlink Partners With Chinese State’s BSN To Bring Oracle Functionality
- Deutsche Telekom’s T-Systems Becomes Chainlink Node Operator
- Revolution Populi Integrates Chainlink Oracles To Power Decentralized Social Media
- Worlds Merging: Associated Press Becomes A Data Provider For Chainlink Oracles
- Chainlink And CurioInvest Partner To Power Accurate Valuations For Car Collectibles
- Kyber Protocol Enhanced With Chainlink Ahead Of Katalyst Launch
- The Top 5 Polkadot Projects
- Zeus Capital Releases Statement About The Authenticity Of Chainlink FUD Report
- Can Chainlink reach $100 in 2022? Here’s What You Should Know!
- Chainlink Verifiable Randomness / Controlled Chaos To Enhance Security
- Top 5 Decentralized Oracle Projects In Crypto
- Top Oracle Projects In Crypto To Invest In For 2022
- YFLink – Is This DeFi Coin Behind The Latest LINK Pump?
More from Altcoin
25 out of the world's 45 largest economies have either partially or completely banned crypto. Is there a future for …
A Bitcoin crash doesn't necessarily mean one should immediately jump into selling altcoins. Here's our list of the top 3 …
Dogecoin and Shina Inu: now that the famous Shiba Inu dog died, anticipation around DOGE and SHIB roadmaps is growing. …