The cryptocurrency market is currently consolidating after a heavy retracement. Bitcoin and Ethereum saw lower prices, mostly due to profit-taking from a previous heavy uptrend. On the other hand, other tokens such as Filecoin (FIL) saw a price surge of more than 10%. What is Filecoin and does it have the potential to boom further in the coming weeks? In this article, we’ll talk more about what Filecoin up is and if FIL is a good buy in the current market conditions.
What is Filecoin (FIL)?
Just as its name suggests, Filecoin is a project that aims to decentralize data storage, making it publicly available. the project is a B2B and B2C decentralized storage network whose goal is to reinvent the public data storage market. Filecoin was invented by Protocol Labs, an open-source laboratory. The first whitepaper was published in July 2014 by Juan Benet who is a computer scientist.
Filecoins wants to decrease the volume of big players in the currently centralized data storage market. According to Filecoin, these big players are the ones who dictate storage prices, jurisdictions and take the liberty of choosing which exact customers they want to provide with their services.
The network mainly offers an open market with completely new storage and economic model, with a great use for public data like open access data, historical archives, websites, games, insurance, and many more. In this new economic model, the prices for storage will decrease when supply and demand grow. So we are talking about incentivized data storage market, which doesn’t limit to any location worldwide.
FIL jumps by more than 10%!
As the crypto market retraces, FIL saw an impressive jump of around 10%. Looking at the technicals of FIL, we can’t but acknowledge why investors are rushing to buy FIL. Its price reached strong support of USD 50 and is currently preparing to reach potentially its previous high of around USD 200.
Buying at the current level is the perfect entry into this token. On the other hand, traders and investors should place adequate stop-loss levels that reflect their risk appetite. A sensible SL would be below USD 40.
–> Click here to Buy FIL <–
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Filecoin Price Prediction: Why FIL Price is Surging?
- Filecoin – The new decentralized cloud service
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Filecoin Price is about to MAKE IT or BREAK IT…This should happen Next
- Filecoin Is Surging! – Here’s What To Know About FIL Token
- Crypto Recommendation – These are the Top 3 Performers of 2021
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in September 2022 – The Merge is HERE!
- Filecoin Price Analysis – FIL Price Reaches $200 With A $3 Billion Market Capitalization
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 7
- Maximize Your Returns with These Top 5 Storage Tokens for 2023
- Cryptos to Avoid: Do NOT Trade those 2 Altcoins next week…
- What to BUY after the crash? Here are some Crypto Options
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 14)
- Analyzing Developers in Cryptocurrency Projects
- 3 Reasons why the Crypto Market CRASHED! Here’s what happened
- Filecoin Price Crash: Is Filecoin Headed for Further Declines?
- Top 5 Worst Performing Cryptos For The Week – Week 18
- Get Ahead of the Game: Top 10 Web 3.0 Cryptos to Watch in 2023
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The question now is whether the price of XRP will reach $1 shortly. Let's take a look at this XRP …